Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the biggest SNITCHES on this forum?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac fans, they even got me banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
      Pac fans, they even got me banned.
      I understand. Trust.

Comment

All of you for snitching on the snitches.
        I mean to snitch is one thing but to snitch on a snitch

Comment

the answer to the question is stoppage, he's a rata, thew ultimate rata

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
            but to snitch on a snitch
            Im quite the fan of Hammurabi

Comment

Stoppage is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
                why the hell is the free larry x in bold , bigger and colored while free left hook tua is smaller , not bolded and plain black?

that's some bull****!
                Fine Tua, I gave you some boldness and I highlighted 'Hook' with your favorite color.

Comment

im the biggest snitch since sntiches mcgee

Comment

Letter sent to ESPN OMBUDSMAN, RE: Teddy Atlas
                    Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:31 pm
                    by Davepinoy

Below is a letter i sent to the ombudsman of ESPN which is self explanatory. Your comments would be highly appreciated.

14 Jan 2010

Gentleman/Madame:

I am very interested in the disposition of ESPN management regarding the Teddy Atlas, "Pacquiao email gate". I want to find out, in the wake of the journalistic incompetence of Mr Atlas, ESPN's move to protect the public from unvalidated "sources", hearsay, or a black propaganda against a person who has been regarded not only as legend in boxing, but a philantrophist, an artist and a potential politician. This "Atlasgate" has been dragging the good name of ESPN and it would be unfair for the company to be dragged down into what i believe is a propaganda, unless Mr Atlas is willing to reveal his sources and the appropriate steps he made to validate the veracity of such information. My personal thoughts why Mr Atlas has taken a personal crusade to discredit Pacquiao lies on three possibilities. He was paid and part of the GBP and Floyd Mayweather Spin Job. He has to grind an axe against Manny Pacquiao for turning down his overtures to replace Freddie Roach, or he is just an incompetent boxing analyst. I discounted the last possibility knowing Mr Atlas had been in the business for so many years. Surely, a man of his intellect would understand the strict ethical standards of his profession. With convenient access to media, and an unvalidated information could ruin the reputation of anyone unjustly. Neither do i have evidence to the effect of the other two possibilities. But either way, selfish motives are of course a taboo in journalism.
                    ESPN through the years of its existence had been one of the major players of sports news. It has built up a reputation of objectivity and i cant remember in its history, ever being in a situation where its integrity is in question. No doubt the corporate heads of the company had rightly conceptualize directions and executed its goals of building up its image and social responsibility. It gives me the goose bump, thinking that all those efforts may go for naught, only for one single incompetence of one person whom i think had lost his objectivity and colored his profession with personal motives.

The public is awaiting ESPN's decision on this issue. From my corporate experience, this opportunity could still be a win-win situation both for ESPN and Mr. Atlas. What should not be lost is the focus for ESPN's credibility as viewed by the sporting fans. In the same respect, Mr Atlas has still so many opportunities in his chosen field, beyond journalism which is not his forte.

The public awaits the development of this issue and i hope the decision would, in the end, protect ESPN's image and social responsibility to the public.

Thank you.

davepinoys actual name

Comment

Pac fans. The idiots run this site now, and it's sad, besides a few of them hardly any know much about boxing, they are just idiots who came from pacland.

Comment

Working...
                      X