Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirty ****ing stupid green teef chavs, just into your booze and your football?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jambo, you're my bro too.

Though don't forget, re: your avy... it's "lamo".

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Jambo, you're my bro too.

Though don't forget, re: your avy... it's "lamo".
      Who isn't this man gay for?

Comment

HEY DON'T LET THE pa....k.i TAKE THE CORNER, HE'LL BUILD A ****ING SHOP ON IT!

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by azza View Post
          I bet your inbox is full of messages like that ain't it? ' You're a little tart, but a special little tart '.

Sexual grooming bastard!

Leave those kids alone!
          they wouldn't be in his inbox though would they chavva

Comment

It is common that you Anglias chiennes think that racism to your fellow man in acceptable. That is why we spit on you! I also think you need to have a wash and make sure you stop talking about football as you are no good at it! Look at them get all wet about Kazakhstan. Wait until Ukraine kick your arse, or should I say Urpain!

Comment

Originally posted by riera View Post
              Wait until Ukraine kick your arse, or should I say Urpain!
              How lame, I am starting to feel embarassed for him.

Comment

Originally posted by riera View Post
                It is common that you Anglias chiennes think that racism to your fellow man in acceptable. That is why we spit on you! I also think you need to have a wash and make sure you stop talking about football as you are no good at it! Look at them get all wet about Kazakhstan. Wait until Ukraine kick your arse, or should I say Urpain!
                You're the nation that votes in a right wing government every election.

Anyway Anorak, that statement you said can't possibly true. It's a well known fact that there ain't a pak1 in the professional football leagues.

Comment

That **** ain't funny, totally irrelevant!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barndog View Post
                    You're the nation that votes in a right wing government every election.

Anyway Anorak, that statement you said can't possibly true. It's a well known fact that there ain't a pak1 in the professional football leagues.
                    No, we did not vote in jean Marie La Penne in the final stages of the presidential election. I am not sure about anglais chiennes lower leagues but is Zezh Rehman of QPR not a Pakistani international? Lol, England will have to have friendlies with them **** ****s soon, to make themselves feel good about ICC World Cup '92.

Comment

Oh get lost you 35 year old Stewie.

Comment

Working...
                      X