No announcement yet.

Danny garcia hosts holiday shopping spree for six families

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny garcia hosts holiday shopping spree for six families

Anybody here from Philly should know that this NOTHING new when it comes to Swift...he's ALWAYS giving back to the community....Swift can lose EVERY fight from here on out and relocate to any place on the map and he'd STILL be one of my fav fighters...the kid has a good heart...he was raised right!!...good job Angel

Commendable, but with actions like that is it any wonder boxers become broke?

Comment

nice gesture. adds another dimension to "gift", danny earned the nickname twofold.

Comment

He's a good kid with strong morals. But since he's with Haymon and is undefeated it doesn't take much for the ignorants to hate him.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          nice gesture. adds another dimension to "gift", danny earned the nickname twofold.
          now that was a good one!!

Comment

What a poser like his dad

They are scum and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

His father is a scum
            bag racist and so is Danny as he still supports him

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              What a poser like his dad

They are scum and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

His father is a scum
              bag racist and so is Danny as he still supports him
              all you know is what you see on youtube...have you ever met him or his dad in person and hold a conversation with them?!?...or you're basing your OPINION off what you seen or heard from a press conference?!?...the hate is too deep, you're only hurting yourself....the Garcias dont know you man...it's not that deep...cheer up man...Merry X-Mas

Comment

what the hell is he listening to on those headphones?....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  all you know is what you see on youtube...have you ever met him or his dad in person and hold a conversation with them?!?...or you're basing your OPINION off what you seen or heard from a press conference?!?...the hate is too deep, you're only hurting yourself....the Garcias dont know you man...it's not that deep...cheer up man...Merry X-Mas
                  So you're staying they are fake?

The mutant and his dad deserves no love. I'm just keeping it real, if he was a nice guy I would say it but he's a knob so he gets treated like one . You fan boys can get but hurt as much as you want over it. He doesn't even deserve his 0. What a fraud he is and his fans are

Happy new year

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    So you're staying they are fake?

The mutant and his dad deserves no love. I'm just keeping it real, if he was a nice guy I would say it but he's a knob so he gets treated like one . You fan boys can get but hurt as much as you want over it

Happy new year
                    How is Danny not a nice guy? I understand if you don't like his father but....he is not his dad.

Comment

Working...
                    X