Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Any Fighters of Potential GOAT Status Accept Manny's Offer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
    STFU..he didn't say that.

He said "MONKEY". All he got to say is my bad, I was out of line and it won't happen again.

Where in any of his statements he made in this thread does "monkey see, monkey do" apply. You are trying to do damage control for him, he should just apologize and move on.

Does he hate someone he's never meet in his life (Money) so much that he should call him a racist name just because he won't fight his favorite fighter....this is just a sport, calm down.

I do not agree with everything Money is doing and personally I think it's his fault that the negotiation broke down in the beginning but I've never meet Floyd Mayweather Jr nor Manny Pacquiao in real life so I will keep my dislike of his motives to their motives.

You do not call a black man or woman a "MONKEY" which he did.
    Do black people have some patent on Monkey? or Monkeyness? Usually those who cry wolf are the ones who are wolves. Get it? If it makes you happy, I think Chavit Singson is a monkey too.

Again, please explain.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
      Really? If you truly believe that then so be it, my friend. We can go post for post and list all the things the other side has done to avoid this fight. You and this roadblock thing go a little too far. Everyone from Manny down to his trainer have made excuses on his behalf. Just as many as Floyd.

I'll leave it at that. Because we aren't changing our minds anytime soon.
      Well, pretty much the entire world agrees with me, so we'll just leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
        STFU..he didn't say that.

He said "MONKEY". All he got to say is my bad, I was out of line and it won't happen again.

Where in any of his statements he made in this thread does "monkey see, monkey do" apply. You are trying to do damage control for him, he should just apologize and move on.

Does he hate someone he's never meet in his life (Money) so much that he should call him a racist name just because he won't fight his favorite fighter....this is just a sport, calm down.

I do not agree with everything Money is doing and personally I think it's his fault that the negotiation broke down in the beginning but I've never meet Floyd Mayweather Jr nor Manny Pacquiao in real life so I will keep my dislike of his motives to their motives.

You do not call a black man or woman a "MONKEY" which he did.
        Didn't Floyd call himself a gorilla?

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
          Floyd has net worth, Pac is in tens of millions of debt....I'm not excusing either fighter for the sad excuse they put forth making this fight...but your knowledge of boxing has always shown to be lacking. Continue on.
          i see you didnt address that he ISNT potential GOAT. carry on.

My boxing knowledge is fine as it is. your nuthuggery on the other hand is downright embarassing.

Comment

Working...
          X