Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate movies where you have to make up your own ending.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark Knight Rises? I don't think that belongs there. It had a pretty definitive ending in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
      Dark Knight Rises? I don't think that belongs there. It had a pretty definitive ending in my opinion.
      He's still figuring it out, he's rather slow.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
        He's still figuring it out, he's rather slow.
        I see we are both inclined to the figures of the Wild West. Your Riviera Kid meets my Sheriff Bullock. Opposition to one another, there would be bloodshed. But together they could be unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
          I see we are both inclined to the figures of the Wild West. Your Riviera Kid meets my Sheriff Bullock. Opposition to one another, there would be bloodshed. But together they could be unstoppable.
          Teh perfect western telly show spinoff innit.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
            Inception, The Gray, Sopranos, The Dark Knight Rises, and many more. I didn't write the damn movie so why the hell should I make up my own ending. They need to stop this bullshyt and complete the damn movies.

P.S "The Gray" starring Liam neeson is a damn good movie.
            Mulholland Drive....

Comment

Originally posted by Chinaski View Post
              the ending of the grey is like the ending of... no country for old man...
              I dont like when people say No Country for Old Men had a bad ending because it was pretty definitive considering the theme of the movie

Comment

TDKR have a difinitive ending... what more do you want? a narration after the movie?

batman already retired and bruce wayne live anonimously somewhere else.. passing the torch to robin..

Comment

leaving the resolution of the story to the imagination of the audience is really a hit or miss affair...

sometimes it is excellent ( the graduate )

sometimes it is not (the foreign correspondent)

Comment

Absolutely agree

I hate it when they do that. I am paying to watch a movie. I am paying for the director and actors to tell me a story, not for them to tell me half a story and let me finish it with my imagination. If that were the case, next time I'll stay home, save my 15 bucks and make up the greatest story ever. And it will be 10x better then any other movie that any other director would ever make. And then I should pay myself 15 bucks for making such a mastery.

Comment

The batman isnt really a cliff hanger compared to inception....there just looks like there is gonna be a sequel

Also They Grey was good, nothing amazing tho

Comment

Working...
                      X