• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    I have high hopes for 'The Evil Within.'
    As far as actual gameplay goes, not sales, IMO this is how I break it down:

PSOne-PS2 had Resident Evil.

PS3 had Dead Space. (But outsold by RE5-RE6)

PS4 looks like The Evil Within will take the thrown for The horror game to get.

I do not want to count Resident Evil 7 out yet, because Capcom is really talking up a storm about going back to SH and they are putting a lot of emphasis so far in letting the "core fans" know that the next game will be for them. But as of right now, it looks like Evil Within is a game that will produce a few heart attacks. Hopefully RE7 and Dead Space 4 come out with something that will actually compete, in terms of SH gameplay, with The Evil Within.

Comment

It's multi-platform, so I don't see how it takes the throne for PS4 survival horror games.

That said, if it lives up to the hype it could end up being the best survival horror game this entire generation.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        It's multi-platform, so I don't see how it takes the throne for PS4 survival horror games.

That said, if it lives up to the hype it could end up being the best survival horror game this entire generation.
        Well of course, I thought this would go without saying, I am talking from a perspective of someone who is convinced he will get the PS4. So, for me, it appears to be at the top of the PS4 SH games. In general, it looks like it will be the best "next gen" horror game.

Comment

You area really missing out if you haven't played the masterpiece the walking dead survival instincts.. with Daryl

Last of US new DLC is out in January.. does it qualify as survival horror? you play as ellie and her friend i think

Comment

I was a little bit hyped for that Daryl game. Visually it never got me going but I thought maybe the gameplay would make up for it. Both visuals and gameplay sucked. Not an upcoming game though.

Comment

Comment

Resident Evil Revelations 2 pictures leaked on XBox.com

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/...tions-2-leaked

Comment

Comment

Nice! I can't ****ing wait.

The rumours were true. Resident Evil Revelations 2 is launching in 2015, publisher Capcom announced at Sony's pre-TGS PlayStation press conference in Japan today. The game is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC, but not to a Nintendo console.

The announcement follows a leaked listing on Xbox.com last week, which showed the box art and a screenshot from the game.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 is being developed by the same core team as the original game, which was first released on 3DS before high-definition versions came to Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U, and PC last year. Capcom also announced that Revelations 2 will not feature Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield as protagonists, and will take place in a new setting. More information is due at Tokyo Game Show later this month, along with a demo playable at the show.

In February, Capcom said that the console and PC versions of Resident Evil: Revelations reached over 1.1 million in sales.
                    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/res.../1100-6422033/

Comment

Concept art. Looks like RE Rev 2 will be in a prison, or at least that's one of the settings. I'm excited to see what character will be in this game. Capcom says no Jill, no Chris Redfield. Fans want the return of Claire Redfield

Comment

Working...
                      X