Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of man does not like to hit it from the back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of man does not like to hit it from the back?

If you don't like to hit it from the back explain yourself right now!

It's better for her because you can really slam it hard, but I prefer other positions.

Comment

boring guys who only know one position

Comment

I don't necessarily like it that much to be honest. Don't really have a reason why, just not my favorite position.

Comment

I have no problem with it..

However, there have been times where I was with a braud, and I started from the missionary. So far so good. Then we'd switch positions so I'd be from behind, then all of the sudden I'd get hit with a huge whiff of rotten butt that was not present from the other position.

I guess they did a poor job at washing their bumhole?

Comment

it's perfect for a quick nut but I prefer her on top boobies in the face better.

Comment

I just like regular missionary style. . .

I like to switch it up, and hit it from the back. . . But sometimes that position causes me to hit the cervix, which is not a good feeling. . .

Comment

I just like regular missionary style. . .

I like to switch it up, and hit it from the back. . . But sometimes that position causes me to hit the cervix, which is not a good feeling. . .

Comment

My dick is too big for that. Only people with small dicks can **** their partner doggy style. Unless it's gay sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                    It's better for her because you can really slam it hard, but I prefer other positions.
                    This guy has a tiny penis and openly admits to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X