Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Adrien Broner vs. Yuri Gamboa at 135 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broner wins in the 5 round

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      How can anyone pick Gamboa right now seeing as he has not fought in over a year and, before the hiatus, had a severe problem keeping his hands up? Is he better than Broner, I'd say yes. But with the inactivity its hard to know if he's the same Gamboa.
      when gamboa fought farenas, he showed glimpses of his old self. but his chin tends to crack under pressure, the question is, can broner consistency pound that chin without taking too much damage. having power is great but speed and quickness is even better
      Last edited by Fighting_Pride; 01-01-2013, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        inb4 Broner is too big.

.....Yet lost to little Ponce.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
          when gamboa fought farenas, he showed glimpses of his old self. but his chin tends to crack under pressure, the question is, can broner consistency pound that chin without taking too much damage. having power is great but speed and quickness is even better
          And is speed and quickness but with power don't forget gamboa have 16 KO in 20 fights...and the four who escaped was floored at least a couple of times...

Comment

broner beats everyone at 135...

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
              And is speed and quickness but with power don't forget gamboa have 16 KO in 20 fights...and the four who escaped was floored at least a couple of times...
              gamboa has like 72% ko wins but broner has something like 84% knock out ratio. gamboa makes up for it by having a gold medal olympic background. i also think broner hasn't fought anyone even close to salido's caliber

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                gamboa has like 72% ko wins but broner has something like 84% knock out ratio. gamboa makes up for it by having a gold medal olympic background. i also think broner hasn't fought anyone even close to salido's caliber
                Remember we are comparing a 23 year old to guy that's like 30 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  broner beats everyone at 135...
                  maybe but it's a stale division anyway. the smart move for broner is to go up to 140 where bigger fights await

Comment

broner is over rated

Comment

i think broner wins for sure i feel he is all around better i just cant see it finishing any other way. im bias without a doubt but i really dont think gamboa can win that match

Comment

Working...
                      X