Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chiropractor in lincoln , NE helps hemiated discs scoliosis headaches back pain .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiropractor in lincoln , NE helps hemiated discs scoliosis headaches back pain .

Most people understand the value of a natural approach to health - to help them achieve and maintain an active lifestyle and realize their full potential for optimal health. That's what ChiroCare active. Please take the time to meet with our team dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness goals. If you currently need help with an injury from a car accident, sporting event or even a problem position for a long time, you can rest assured that we will personally investigate the cause of his condition by invasive non-state technology. Once all the results of the test is complete, we will present the options available to adequately address all aspects of your problem as efficiently as possible. As active patient ChiroCare personally design a wellness program for your body and your lifestyle, and teach you how to get the most out of life, the active form ChiroCare.

I do not know any chiropractor in your area but I just want to share my experience on this matter. In 2010, I was diagnosed by an orthopedic doctor with lumbar radiculopathy.My back pain seems to be no longer manageable because simple task such as lifting my leg, walking and bending seems to be a challenge for me. I have tried all possible medication and treatment but to no avail. My former boss brought me to a chiropractor and in no time, i recovered. That made me believe in alternative form of treatment. Soon, I will try acupuncture for my migraine.

Comment

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12...-bennett_sport

Comment

testing nu sig

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          testing nu sig
          I expected to see talk about chiropractors here!

Comment

I do not know anyone in your area but thanks to a Chiropractor, my back pain has long been gone. I have been diagnosed with Lumbar radiculopathy and have undergone a lot of treatment but nothing seems to be working. When I met a chiropractor, I religiously went to his clinic twice a week and undergone some treatments. After a month, it got really better.

Comment

I am glad to have seen this thread...

I am suffering from lower back pain atleast 2 weeks now. The pain radiates from my lowerback to either one of my leg. It has affected me so much and I have met a couple of practitioners as well. I am now considering seeing a chiropractor since nothing seems to work for me. What should I expect when I visit one?? This is totally new to me.

Comment

Originally posted by boxoffice View Post
                I am glad to have seen this thread...

I am suffering from lower back pain atleast 2 weeks now. The pain radiates from my lowerback to either one of my leg. It has affected me so much and I have met a couple of practitioners as well. I am now considering seeing a chiropractor since nothing seems to work for me. What should I expect when I visit one?? This is totally new to me.
                Well, expect to be manhandled lol Of course he will ask you first about your health history and would examine you first with emphasis to your spine, expect series of tests to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by assertivereply View Post
                  Well, expect to be manhandled lol Of course he will ask you first about your health history and would examine you first with emphasis to your spine, expect series of tests to follow.
                  Hahaha..not sure if that's something I looked forward to but I did see a chiropractor 3 weeks ago and he prescribed a lot of meds. I'm not complaining, I mean it's easy for me to request refills online via Electronic Prescibing. He even gave me a map to the pharmacy locations near my apartment! Do you know of any doctors that use this method too? What's your experience?
                  Last edited by boxoffice; 01-31-2016, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X