No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas squealpiggy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
    Can you prove me Hell does not exist after death?
    the burden of proof lies on you since you are claiming it real.
    can you prove to me that everyone doesn't indeed go to fairytale unicorn land after death?
    same b.s.

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
      Also what makes you think I live a sad existence?

Do you know me or do you know that I am sad? Do you believe it is a burden to be a good person?

I believe you need to get raped and then the men who ripped your ass hole should get away scot free.
      I said a life in fear. it is sad because it is limited.
      and you don't need to be a christian to be a good person.
      I admire someone who is a good person just because they want to be than someone who does it because they think they'll get a big heavenly pay off.
      Bill Gates has donated millions of dollars to charity.. but does him being an atheist make him a bad person? no..

Comment

Happy Solstice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          I said a life in fear. it is sad because it is limited.
          and you don't need to be a christian to be a good person.
          I admire someone who is a good person just because they want to be than someone who does it because they think they'll get a big heavenly pay off.
          Bill Gates has donated millions of dollars to charity.. but does him being an atheist make him a bad person? no..
          Bill Gates also puts people who have worked hard, down.

His Company is a giant, and not because they are friendly.

They have killed off many companies and even tried to get android to pay a patent...

Just because you do one good, does not mean you do not do a bad. You get judged on all your deeds.

Giving away 1 dollar to a poor man when you only have 2 may mean your heart and good deed is worth more than giving 1 million when you have 4 billion.

God accepts metrosexuals.

Join us.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
            the burden of proof lies on you since you are claiming it real.
            can you prove to me that everyone doesn't indeed go to fairytale unicorn land after death?
            same b.s.
            I claimed it was real and you claimed it was force.

Give me proof then, are you right? Are you outright?

Since ether of us could be right, then accept it that I could be right.

Comment

Goblins could be true, on another planet. A planet that you and I will never see.

However I am here to tell you, there is one thing I do know, that you will die. If you believe that I am wrong, then please explain to me how so?
              Of course I'm going to die. There's only one delusional fruitcake that doesn't think they will die in this conversation.

I know you will go to hell
              How? Did the space-goblins tell you?

Have you done wrong? Have you broken the law? Have you done something you regret?
              You know what... I have done bad things that I regret! Therefore the only logical conclusion is that after I die part of me won't die and will be magically transported to a supernatural torture dimension where I will be horribly punished out of all proportion with my alleged crimes! you daft pillock.

Can you prove me Hell does not exist after death?
              Yes. My invisible pink unicorn that lives in my garage told me. Can you prove that he is wrong!?

If you want to tell me so, then kill yourself now and you will have an answer.
              So... if I don't believe in life after death... I should kill myself?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Of course I'm going to die. There's only one delusional fruitcake that doesn't think they will die in this conversation.

How? Did the space-goblins tell you?

You know what... I have done bad things that I regret! Therefore the only logical conclusion is that after I die part of me won't die and will be magically transported to a supernatural torture dimension where I will be horribly punished out of all proportion with my alleged crimes! you daft pillock.

Yes. My invisible pink unicorn that lives in my garage told me. Can you prove that he is wrong!?

So... if I don't believe in life after death... I should kill myself?

I know I am going to die, I know you will too.

Space Goblins may believe in God too.

Yep I hope you get raped by a few men too. I want them to rip your ass hole.

What things have you done that you regret then? Tell me

Your pink Unicorn is infact not a pink rabbitt that you use is it?

Do you believe men have a right to have sex with another man?

If you kill yourself, then so be it. You only get older on Earth, more aches, more pain, and you experience more suffering.

Do you want to go to age 85, stinking and unable to go out? Is that what you want?

Please answer all questions.

Comment

Metrosexual Sin City, God accepts all. If you do not live in fear then why wear clothes? Why do you not break the law or carry all your money in a bag?

When you get slapped up by larry x, it will be because he has faith.

I pray for you.

As for you Squeel, I feel that you try to google pictures of Austin Powers 1 millkion dollars bald man, join your science forums, and read up on a lot of things, great stuff, knowledge is power, but I can sense that you are trying to just laugh it off and deny.

You are right, you haven;t seen evidence of God, but nor have you seen evidence of Aliens and what not. Do you believe there are Aliens? If you do then that tells me you believe there could be God because you believe in the unseen.

Squeelpiggy, Welcome to Religion.

Comment

I am going to leave you both on that note.

When bad things happen to you, then you will be sad, stressed and be blind.

Good night MetroSexual Sin City, and Good night My New Born Christian SqueelPiggy, by believing that there could be Aliens, the unseen, you half believe that God is out there too.

Have a Merry X Mas.

Comment

the amount of blasphemy going on in this thread is disgusting.

****in left wing, communist hippies!!

Comment

Working...
                      X