Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fights are you watching tonight? Both?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fights are you watching tonight? Both?

Or are you choosing a station to stick with like Hbo or Showtime?

EST: 930PM HBO

EST: 900PM SHOWTIME

I'll flip back and fourth and see which was has the better fights, I'll be watching showtime first since it starts first.
    Both
    75.00%
    Hbo
    0.00%
    Showtime
    0.00%
    Hbo, because I only have HBO
    25.00%
    Showtime, because I only have Showtime
    0.00%

Ill be watching HBO and will DVR Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by esconore View Post
      Ill be watching HBO and will DVR Showtime.
      I could be wrong but I think the Ortiz/Peterson should be a very interesting match-up. I'm picking Peterson in the mild upset, or I don't know what the betting odds have as the favorite and how wide the margins are. I just consider it a mild upset because I give Peterson alot more credit than some fans do. I think the winner of this fight will win by decision. A knockout would shock me and most likely would be Ortiz to win that way, and he would impress me because I don't think Lamont is an easy guy to KO.

Comment

Im too impatient so I'll be watching Showtime first since it starts first. Im very excited for both cards, so I'll watch HBO after the SHO card is over.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          Im too impatient so I'll be watching Showtime first since it starts first. Im very excited for both cards, so I'll watch HBO after the SHO card is over.
          You're going to miss the Khan/Maidana fight live?

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
            I could be wrong but I think the Ortiz/Peterson should be a very interesting match-up. I'm picking Peterson in the mild upset, or I don't know what the betting odds have as the favorite and how wide the margins are. I just consider it a mild upset because I give Peterson alot more credit than some fans do. I think the winner of this fight will win by decision. A knockout would shock me and most likely would be Ortiz to win that way, and he would impress me because I don't think Lamont is an easy guy to KO.
            I'm predicting it to be close the first few rounds, then Ortiz taking over and getting a stoppage in the 10th

Comment

I'm predicting it to be close the first few rounds, then Ortiz taking over and getting a stoppage in the 10th
              Thats impressive if Ortiz does stop Peterson late in the 10th, some people might have high exceptions but I think Peterson deserves more respect than some people thinking that Ortiz will just end him early.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                You're going to miss the Khan/Maidana fight live?
                Naw I miss too much when I flip back and forth so I'll just watch one all the way through and then the other. As long as I stay off the computer its the same as watching it live.

Comment

Both, and also watching UFC 124

Comment

i stuck a cheeky 10 quid bet on Ortiz getting KD and going onto win. Should be a good fight

Comment

Working...
                    X