Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be suprised if Khan KO'd Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChickenTikka View Post
    Simple question, and maybe a reason. Alot of people on here see a wide UD and hype Khan's chin. I think it's going to be TKO victory for khan late in the rounds. Also not ruling out a KO in Khans favour. I also think Maidana will be hit pretty flush with a lot of punches.
    Put him down for 10 seconds?? I doubt it, but I think he can force a stoppage.

Now I want chicken tikka masala, man.

Comment

both been down and hurt i wouldnt be surprised if either is koed. the only things that would happen that would surprise me is if it goes the distance and if khan can take flush shots from maidana

Comment

Amir has every advantage in this fight except chin, power, and heart. If Maidana can get inside of Amir's range this fight is over and a win for Marcos. If Amir can keep Maidana at the end of his punches he can completely outclass Maidana. But one false move, and Kahn is outta there. If he leaves his chin up and right hand low as he throws the left jab. Maidana is gonna hurt him. Hopefully Freddie is cleaning that up, cause he didn't clean it up for the Malignagi fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Amir has every advantage in this fight except chin, power, and heart. If Maidana can get inside of Amir's range this fight is over and a win for Marcos. If Amir can keep Maidana at the end of his punches he can completely outclass Maidana. But one false move, and Kahn is outta there. If he leaves his chin up and right hand low as he throws the left jab. Maidana is gonna hurt him. Hopefully Freddie is cleaning that up, cause he didn't clean it up for the Malignagi fight.
          ...and if Khan keeps his hands high Maidana works the body and goes for a KO that way.

This is a total 50/50 fight for me still. Unmissable.

Comment

Maybe not a downright KO (although if does catch him with a good counter as I expect), a stoppage is perfectly feasible for Khan.

That being said, Khan better protect that china, cause Maidana will be gunning for it from the opening bell. But I believe that Khan's superior boxing ability will win him the fight. Rooting for Maidana though.

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenTikka View Post
              Simple question, and maybe a reason. Alot of people on here see a wide UD and hype Khan's chin. I think it's going to be TKO victory for khan late in the rounds. Also not ruling out a KO in Khans favour. I also think Maidana will be hit pretty flush with a lot of punches.
              KO either way

Comment

I think Khan is a very talented fighter and a lot of people hate on him :S I expect an easy KO victory.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
                  Now I want chicken tikka masala, man.
                  Would you like some fries with that order lmao

On a serious note, there has been some good analysis and reasons from BScene peeps here.

If anybody wants to bet let me know! nobody seems to reply in the betting threads they all full of big fishes betting in the millions

Comment

Khan won't knock Maidana out, some of you are delusional.

Comment

No i would not. I think it is a mismatch on the inside and if Maidana can get inside he'll floor Khan. But as it is a mismatch on the inside in Maidanas favor it's also a mismatch in the outside in Khans favor and Khan hits hart. I till favor Maidana a little bit but Khan can win this as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X