No announcement yet.

The Shield is almost done...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Just watched the latest episode. I'm thinking that Vic might end up running, maybe after killing Shane.
    ronnie is going to jail or gonna die imo. shane dies i think too. not sure about vic yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Heres what happens:

Captain Wyms finally admits that she's a man, goes bezerk and jumps off a bridge. Vic goes in the middle of the precinct floor and takes an enormous **** all over the place. Then Vic will materialize some place new every few seconds killing random people. After that, him and Acevada do the dance of joy like Balki and Larry did on Perfect Strangers, then they get naked and shoot eachother in the face. Shane walks in the precinct and slips on the **** that Vic made falls on the ground hard and cracks his head open.

The End.
      you drinking again son? lol, some twisted ****. if you thought this up sober i'm worried!

Comment

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
        you drinking again son? lol, some twisted ****. if you thought this up sober i'm worried!
        Lol.. I am sober. Not funny??

And the sad thing is thats just some **** that I put together quickly. Gimmie some time......
        Last edited by Derranged; 11-12-2008, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Man. the **** is getting THICK. I hope it goes out with a bang. I see bad things for Shane and his on the run family......

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Lol.. I am sober. Not funny??

And the sad thing is thats just some **** that I put together quickly. Gimmie some time......
            no bro, funny as hell. your a nut!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Man. the **** is getting THICK. I hope it goes out with a bang. I see bad things for Shane and his on the run family......
              yeah man. i just hope vic don't get whacked.

Comment

I think Vic's wife is gonna change her mind about working with the cops. She seemed to be having second thoughts when she saw him and his daughter happy together, and when Vic said to keep the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  I think Vic's wife is gonna change her mind about working with the cops. She seemed to be having second thoughts when she saw him and his daughter happy together, and when Vic said to keep the money.
                  yup. i agree. wimms is gonna **** up, self distruct, or have another lupus episode.

Comment

Wouldn't it be great if Alonzo from Training day, and Vic ever teamed up? Holy hell on earth......

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Wouldn't it be great if Alonzo from Training day, and Vic ever teamed up? Holy hell on earth......
                      hell yeah. that would be the ****!

Comment

Working...
                      X