Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u guys think that Canelo/Cotto rematches are better fights than Amir Khan 4 Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now, I'm in the camp of it either being Danny Garcia, Amir Khan or Keith Thurman. Give these guys some fights in December or January.

Danny Garcia vs. Lamont Peterson, Amir Khan vs. Robert Guerrero & Keith Thurman vs. Devon Alexander.

Whoever looks the most impressive, you can do Mayweather vs. Garcia with a Thurman vs. Maidana co-feature or Mayweather vs. Khan with a Thurman vs. Garcia co-feature.

The end of the year fights, should map-out the Mayweather sweepstakes going toward September 2015.

Comment

Definitely not.

Khan, while undeserving of the fight until he beats a legit top 5ish WW, his style and speed bring a new dynamic to the table.

Comment

For pay per views buyrates yes

Comment

Of the three (Cotto, Canelo or Khan) the only fight I will pay to watch will be Cotto vs FMJr. for the MW belt.

Ill be all right with a 155-6lb CW for it. Nothing less.

I think that Cotto will bring it to Floyd in a much more competitive fight.

Comment

Well if Floyd fights Cotto at 160 lbs, which i think would be a great fight, people should forget about a Pacquiao fight anytime soon afterwards cuz Floyd won't fight at 160 in May and then move down to 147 in September to fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
            X