No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Fernando Quintero: ROBBERY [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
    he fought ponce at almost the age of 19.............

& against quintero he was damn there a teen............

I'm not A broner hugger but if you can't see that he's improved since both fights you will remain lost..................
    Maybe you know. How is Quintero doing these days?

Comment

Is Quintero progressing?

Comment

Did this really get its own thread? This is worse than the idiots who bring up Castillo/Mayweather 1 especially when most of them didnt watch boxing then or see the fight live.

This Quintero shyt just takes the cake.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          They say he's improved since the Quintero fight then turns around and has a questionable "win" vs little Ponce.

Still bumping and posting constantly about your favorite fighter I see. How do you see the Demarco fight going.

Comment

They say he's improved since the Quintero fight then turns around and has a questionable "win" vs little Ponce.
            Is this serious? This was Broners 9th fight as a pro man. Good lord.

Hell since he beat Ponce hes fought 4 times already.

Comment

This is the work of Al Haymond, securing the decision for Broner, now twice!

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                he fought ponce at almost the age of 19.............

& against quintero he was damn there a teen............

I'm not A broner hugger but if you can't see that he's improved since both fights you will remain lost..................fighters improve with age. (especially when you're talking about teenage fighters) 17 18 19 20 yr olds.

this has gotten ridiculous...........
                Yup, Im pretty sure I will be hearing the same thing after the DeMarco fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                  Is this serious? This was Broners 9th fight as a pro man. Good lord.

Hell since he beat Ponce hes fought 4 times already.
                  Umm it was Quintero's 9th pro fight as well. So what's the next excuse? Im willing to bet Broner had more amateur experience than Quintero as well. Mexicans don't like the whole amateur deal, ya know?

Comment

Yup, Im pretty sure I will be hearing the same thing after the DeMarco fight.
                    if he dominates demarco yes he would have improved more then i originally thought. if he loses he's still a much improved fighter then before..........he just lost to a very good fighter in demarco...........

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      if he dominates demarco yes he would have improved more then i originally thought. if he loses he's still a much improved fighter then before..........he just lost to a very good fighter in demarco...........
                      I see what you're doing there.

Comment

Working...
                      X