Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: One of the best Pac Interviews on ESPN says Floyd is affraid...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually thought this interview was one of the best Pac interviews I've seen as far as a few of the questions asked (NOT the first-take interview, look below), somewhat surprising coming from ESPN. Unfortunately, Pacquiao's lack of English prevents him from answering the questions as well as we'd like. The Marquez interview is thereafter:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8405523

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8405301

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHat View Post
      Of course, you drafted the contract right? Oh wait, was there a contract to be signed?
      so make it about me rather than just admit the truth. Typical manny fan crap.

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
        I love Mannys attitude, Marquez and Smith said Floyd would beat him and he was playing along, if Smith and Marquez said Manny would beat Floyd on Tv, Floyd wouldve went crazy on them...lol, I love Manny Im now a big fan of his.... always positive attitude.
        that I will give you....the dude is hella legit for sure....I dig that bout him even though im not a fan of his......

but you gotta give it up to Marquez too.....just bout any other fighter would have been insulted if they talked May Pac and he was the next in line....it was a bit disrespectful I think to focus so much on May Pac with Marquez right there....but he kept his cool and was legit bout it....
        Last edited by extracurRICular; 09-21-2012, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
          you know, I wasn't very fond of him saying that...now don't get me wrong, I'm well aware of Floyd using Pacquiao's name anywhere and everwhere from press conferences, ustream and twitter, but it was just a bit (not a lot) odd hearing pac give into the "are you afraid of floyd" question (could be someone's whispering in his ear???) No big deal obviously, i was just a bit taken back by it. Could be he's frustrated of being asked that question, or also partly just messing with Steven A Smith, who he looked at and smiled as he was answering

I did like the fact that he accepted and laughed while Marquez and Smith chose Floyd to win, it was good to see his ego not get in the way, so to speak, of other people's criticism of him.

Comment

Was I the only one who felt that they disrespected Marquez a lot? They're there to promote their fight. It's JMM and Pacquiao there for fuk's sake who gives a shit about Floyd right now. I was pleased when Marquez had to say that Pacquiao has a tough fight on December because Marquez will spoil a Mayweather fight. Pacquiao is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              there is a reason they wouldn't have said that to floyd.
              pretty sure wilbon has done that before

Comment

there is a reason they wouldn't have said that to floyd.
                Okay, if they told him he lost to Castillo.

Comment

so make it about me rather than just admit the truth. Typical manny fan crap.
                  Of course it's about you making up ****s. Unless you can prove there's a contract to be signed, but then again you're just making up ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by -Johannes- View Post
                    Was I the only one who felt that they disrespected Marquez a lot? They're there to promote their fight. It's JMM and Pacquiao there for fuk's sake who gives a shit about Floyd right now. I was pleased when Marquez had to say that Pacquiao has a tough fight on December because Marquez will spoil a Mayweather fight. Pacquiao is done.
                    guess you didn't see my post above???

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                      Okay, if they told him he lost to Castillo.
                      no only because floyd is 2-0 vs castillo, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X