Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    trading lebron is not an option.

wade is the only one tradeable.

you got 1st round picks for the next 4 years going to cleveland and toronto.

trade is the only way to improve.

it gets harder from here , man.

bosh , lebron and wade's contract increase year after year.

that means less and less money for everyone else every year.

Wade is proven , Lebron is not.

Wade is the better competitor.

Wade is untradeable. If we keep Lebron and Trade Wade. Miami will really have no fan base. Count on it.

If we somehow trade Wade and Keep Lebron , it would be worse than the Decision. Miami will dislike their own team , not only one player.

I swear if Miami trades Wade , I will move from this city. I will move to wherever Wade is playing.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
      In their prime PG >>>>>>>> Injury prone SG in the downhill part of their career
      of course. i would want paul over wade too.

but you have to consider that paul's contract is up.

wade , if you trade for him , you'll have for 4-5 more years.

Comment

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post

Wade is untradeable. If we keep Lebron and Trade Wade. Miami will really have no fan base. Count on it.

If we somehow trade Wade and Keep Lebron , it would be worse than the Decision. Miami will dislike their own team , not only one player.

I swear if Miami trades Wade , I will move from this city. I will move to wherever Wade is playing.
        miami has no fanbase period.

Comment

uh huh.....

and in the bulls series who played like **** and who played great?

just because wade played better in the finals doesn't make him better than lebron.

lebron is younger , bigger and stronger plus less injury-prone.

you keep lebron.
          Who the fk wants a no show , no balls , quiter.

Lebron can be bigger , younger and stronger , but Wade beats him where it counts. Heart , determination , and a pair. Lebron doesnt have that , and you need that to win championships.

Comment

miami has no fanbase period.
            yea yea yea , nice shot.

Wade >>> Lebron.

All hype. I swear.

Wade had a bad series , but his balls were still attached. Lebron left his talents in his house for the finals.

Comment

Wade is the one who has carried the HEAT

I can think of many other players to trade before ever thinking about trading Wade

Comment

I agree with you but if you had to make a choice between lebron and Wade, Wade goes.

Simply because lebron is younger.

Neither is going anywhere though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                  I agree with you but if you had to make a choice between lebron and Wade, Wade goes.

Simply because lebron is younger.

Neither is going anywhere though.
                  Yeah , its kind of scaring me right now , because it is obvious that we need add some poductive consistent role players. Do or die game and the coach decides all of a sudden to try a change of lineup. He had not played House much. And Chalmers had been asking to start for quiet some time now. He had been playing really well and confident for us for some time now , and Bibby was being old and inconsistent.

And yes Lebron is younger.

And I dont want to put all the blame on him , we lost to a better team. But I dont want to leave such a big responsibility on Lebron.

I dont know if If being hard on him , if its all to recent , or if its anger , but he did not look like a superstar.

If you saw him in the finals , and you never heard of him before prior to that , you would be asking yourself why people are making him out to be the next MJ.

Hes not even the next Kobe.

I live and Die with Wade. If They make this Lebron's team , it would make me sick.

He doesnt seem to handle pressure well.

Comment

Yeah , its kind of scaring me right now , because it is obvious that we need add some poductive consistent role players. Do or die game and the coach decides all of a sudden to try a change of lineup. He had not played House much. And Chalmers had been asking to start for quiet some time now. He had been playing really well and confident for us for some time now , and Bibby was being old and inconsistent.

And yes Lebron is younger.

And I dont want to put all the blame on him , we lost to a better team. But I dont want to leave such a big responsibility on Lebron.

I dont know if If being hard on him , if its all to recent , or if its anger , but he did not look like a superstar.

If you saw him in the finals , and you never heard of him before prior to that , you would be asking yourself why people are making him out to be the next MJ.

Hes not even the next Kobe.

I live and Die with Wade. If They make this Lebron's team , it would make me sick.

He doesnt seem to handle pressure well.
                    That's really the bottom line and I disagree that Dallas is the better team. I think Miami is better and there's a reason that Miami was favored by Vegas to win it all before the season started.

Look, with a team that has 3 super star players you have to make sure that they show up when it counts. Just like when the Lakers had Kobe and Shaq and not much else, it was those two night after night making plays that won them the titles they won.

In this case, Miami needed lebron to elevate his game to another level and be that super star that everyone wants him to be. I thought he was going to explode in the finals and really dominate and cement his place in NBA history.

He didn't for some reason and that has to count for something. Wade showed he is the true leader of that team and that he's the one with ice in his veins.

Comment

you don't trade the owner of Wade county and bron is a chump....

Comment

Working...
                      X