No announcement yet.

Request: Adding IBHOF/WBHOF Status to the Opponents of a Fighter's Resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: Adding IBHOF/WBHOF Status to the Opponents of a Fighter's Resume

Guys, If there is anyone here who are working/editor in Wikipedia/Boxrec. Please add the HOF status to the opponents of a fighter's resume. With this, you can easily find out who were these opponents he defeated or lost to, that were HOF fighter (Without clicking the link on every name fighter he fought and finding out who among these men were inducted in IBHOF/WBHOF).

Imagine Sugar Ray Robinson Resume. I don't know most of his opponents and in order for me to watch his fights against HOF fighters. I need to click every link to his 100+ name fighters opponent just to know if they are HOF. I think it's a waste of time. And adding their HOF status can save our precious time.

I think this will be helpful for some of us here who usually watch classic fights between 2 great fighters. Especially for the young fans who missed the great fights in the old era of boxing.

It's a great addition of information to the fighters resume. Hopefully someday someone can implement this in the future. Thanks in advance

Boxing Fans: What do you think guys? Do you agree with me?

Here is my example: Ali's Resume

Comment

Do you sell kitchen counters?

Comment

What do you mean?

BTW, English is not my first language. So if you notice some grammar error in there. You know why

Comment

Bump!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X