Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather wants to fight Pacquiao real bad, says adviser...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather wants to fight Pacquiao real bad, says adviser...

Fight is finally going to happen

http://kickerdaily.com/mayweather-wa...-says-adviser/

But his fans don't want him to fight Pac. They are scared that Floyd will lose the fight.

Comment

Everyone around Mayweather wants the fight because everyone knows its the biggest payday in the history of boxing. Floyd is the only one that matters though. If he doesnt want it because he wants protect his 0, then it isnt happening.

Doesnt matter what Watson, DLH, Floyd Sr, or the WBC says..

Comment

Originally posted by Pish Flaps View Post
        But his fans don't want him to fight Pac. They are scared that Floyd will lose the fight.
        I dont think anybody believes Mayweather would lose. I do believe he is the one ducking though...

Comment

In B4 The Ban

Comment

inb4 nuthugs telling floyd not to fight manny

Comment

floyd doesnt want to fight pacquiao real badly, pacquiao wants too fight floyd badly, this situation is being twisted, lol

Comment

Originally posted by andotsky View Post
                I would think so. He's a great fighter who gets ****ted on cuz he's avoided Manny for so long.

Comment

He wants the fight so bad that Floyd post someones else KO on instagram but didn't mention him eager of fighting Pacquiao.

Comment

Don't know why anyone wouldn't want to see it, its not like there's better opponents for either guy to face. And anyone who expects him to fight GGG are being unfair.

Comment

Working...
                    X