Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPY's tonight. How many athletes will get awards they don't deserve? LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] ESPY's tonight. How many athletes will get awards they don't deserve? LOL

How many athletes will get awards in categories they don't deserve. There is no poll, but If Mayweather or Jon Jones don't get the award for best fighter, the people who voted don't know $h1t about combat sports. Will Durant get The best NBA Player and Best Male athlete awards which he deserves, will the Seahawks get the Award for best team, will Miguel Cabrera get the award for Best Baseball Player in 2013. These names I mentioned deserve to get awards in their particular categories.

If Pacquiao gets best fighter. For fighting Rios because this is 2013 performances. LOL if that happens.

Drake such a bandwagon fan. Terrible rapper too.

Comment

Mayweather is there. So that is where he currently is. Wasn't he in chicago today.

Comment

Marshawn Lynch looking Ghetto and doesn't look like he gives a f**k about the show

Comment

My Boy Marshawn at the ESPY'S

Comment

Richard Sherman deserves every award he is nominated for.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
              Marshawn Lynch looking Ghetto and doesn't look like he gives a f**k about the show
              Are you surprised at all by this?

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
                Are you surprised at all by this?
                No. I wouldn't expect my boy to anything else. Respect to Lynch.

Comment

Durant got robbed cold. WTF was that. US soccer? Their was nothing that special about the win. Many other better things happened this year.

Comment

Floyd did get the best fighter award. It was during the preshow.

Comment

Working...
                    X