Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

21 members of the neo nazi party elected to Greece govt...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mofo it's like me telling Sweet Pea that this car is better than this mo fo car because I saw a video on Youtube of a street race when I don't know **** about cars.

You don't know **** about boxing mofo

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
      You aren't clued up, you believe what you are told. Being clued up is when you go and see first hand what the situation is like.

I do not claim to know what is happening, but Bart is not a dumb mofo like you and I will always 110% believe what he says over a dumb **** like you.

It is not unusual for their to be wars for drug money.

In London the Turks, Kurds, and Albanians run the Heroin industry more or less and there is tension between them. It's called a drugs war.

I am a biker and every 1% MC deals with drugs. There is a rule of no blacks for the Hells Angels and yes I guess they can be racist, but they are out there to make money and their aim is to look after their club.

Race is not a number 1 priority for any Motorcycle Club, there are MC's in the Filipines, all across Europe, Thailand etc...

Come back when you have done some Wikipedia, visited Denmark and stop drinking that Cider you drunk ******.
      The Addams run london you stupid ****

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        how do you know that???
        I follow the trial. Dude is crazy and on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Don't mind Rockys illiterate stupidity. He sit's on his stupid Scot ass, watches Gangland, and thinks he knows all.

By the way, Rocko. The Hell's Angels? They are from MY COUNTRY.

Sticking your nose into this again idiot, go you watch gangland cause it aint the uk version your watching idiot, you cant speak about ****, like a said il get some brotherss to hoook you up with sucking dcik since its adream of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            I follow the trial. Dude is crazy and on his own.
            he says hes a memember of the templer knights, dosent sound crazy he knows exactly what he did and why he did it, tell me bart, these otheer posters representing you with their opinoins on your behave????

Comment

The Addams run london you stupid ****
              Did I saw anything about running London you mofo? I said Heroin you mofo.

I see how it is, mofo you need to go Specsavers and get them buy 2 for 1 glasses because you a blind mofo. You got beer goggles but instead of thinking you seeing some sexy girl who is a an actual rottweiler of a face, me, I am all you think about right now because I am your daddy.

I said Heroin industry mofo. I am a magician, I am making you do what the **** I want because you are a little man.

Little man if you can't take the drink, stop.

Comment

Yeah because bart speaks for the whole of denmark trust me,
                their is racial tension its reached here in the ukm stupid, bart might not be cluded up but i am.

also what happened in norway dickhead he already said he was working for A GROUP- LOL
                There is very little racial tension here by european standard.

Breivik said he worked for a group yes, but he has been unable to prove anything and the consensus is that he is making things up in his twisted mind.

Comment

he says hes a memember of the templer knights, dosent sound crazy he knows exactly what he did and why he did it, tell me bart, these otheer posters representing you with their opinoins on your behave????
                  I know some of those danes and they have seen or been part of racial tensions, but it's neither the norm nor a trend.

Comment

He represents himself as I do. I never said I spoke for him or he for me, but what I did say was, I believe his words on what is happening in Denmark over a biker gang over any **** that you come out with.

If you don't like it, then put me on ignore like the pussay you are little man. Looks like little man can't handle any drink at all.

Comment

****ing ******s.

Comment

Working...
                      X