No announcement yet.

David Haye is the most exciting heavyweight since Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    HANDS DOWN !! Can't argue with that. If you disagree please state why.
    you are ******ed , haye is a dirty rabbit punch fighter , he is not truly that exciting, hes good to watch but you go way out of your way to say how exciting haye is, haye only has 4 fights at heavyweight and they will not be remembered as great exciting fights to future fans, lol, nyahahahahahahahahahaha, all of hayes fights at heavyweight were as exciting as when amir khan got knocked the **** out by breidis prescott, lol, nyahahahahahahahahaha

Carl Froch> Amir Khan
    Rickey Hatton >Amir Khan
    Marcos Maidana>Amir Khan
    Monkey with a Dildo>>>Amir Khan

Comment

i would say it was david tua myself but haye is exciting because he has great power and not a great chin so its always going to be exciting to watch him even if you dont like him

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        i would say it was david tua myself but haye is exciting because he has great power and not a great chin so its always going to be exciting to watch him even if you dont like him
        green k to that

Comment

I voted no. And the reason why is, the thread starter is a giant lake of douche.

Comment

I don't know if he's the most exciting but he's definitely up there.

He has speed, power and an incredible KO percentage. Plus, he talks a great game. He's got everything you want to make an exciting heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I voted no. And the reason why is, the thread starter is a giant lake of douche.
              "Haha you funny guy. I kill you last."

Comment

Originally posted by SpecialOne View Post
                no, because hes british....

nah im kidding

i dont think he is, i thought holyfield was decent, riddick bowe was pretty cool

i liked ike ibeachui w.e his name was
                Haye is more exciting then those two dirty fighters you just mentioned. Ike who? b*tch please.

Comment

Originally posted by BUTE View Post
                  HELL NO.

Haye hasn't done jack **** at HW. Valuev/Haye was the worst HW fight of all time. Haye set the record for fewest punches thrown in a 12 round fight. He ran like a scared coward from Valuev the whole fight and got a bull**** gift decision. 87 year old shot Holyfield did better against Valuev than Haye did.

Terrible thread.
                  Haye stunning Valuev >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the entire Valuev-Holyfield fight.

Comment

no. only thing exciting is seeing if he gets knocked out by a bum, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
                      Do yourself a favor and compare Haye vs Ruiz and Tua vs Ruiz and tell me which one was more exciting.
                      Haye-Ruiz....

Comment

Working...
                      X