Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hull are getting the D tonight, no doubt about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Just watched that video. Moh must read my posts. Everything he said was spot on and clearly got to you.

"Parasitic" - I'll be using that one from now on.

Arsenal have awful fans? Chelsea fans were defacing the statue of Herbert Chapman yesterday. All absolute scumbags.
      I genuinely think it is you.

I said I would like to have been around him when he was spouting that nonsense. Everything he said was outrageous.

Definitely a virgin too

Comment

• Nobody showing the game tonight, ****ty stream it is then.

Such a shame that I'm banned from away games this season, otherwise I'd be getting stuck right in over at the KC.

Comment

• Originally posted by [TWP] Kopite7 View Post
          Nobody showing the game tonight, ****ty stream it is then.

Such a shame that I'm banned from away games this season, otherwise I'd be getting stuck right in over at the KC.
          I wouldn't mess with people from Hull.

Being in Hull is like being in the Deliverence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            I genuinely think it is you.

I said I would like to have been around him when he was spouting that nonsense. Everything he said was outrageous.

Definitely a virgin too
            What did he say that was outrageous? Everything he said was 100% true and that's why you're forced to attack the man on a personal level because you can't argue against anything he said.

Moh is probably the best of the Arsenal fans they interview on there. He's not overly emotional and irrational like Claude and he's not an annoyingly positive and a deliberately provocative full regalia wanker like Ty.

You would have got absolutely rinsed and embarrassed if you were there just like you do when you try to step to me in here.

I'm not him, he must just read my posts - I have a bit of a cult following if you hadn't noticed.

Comment

• http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...-raise-5598074

Comment

• Jordan Ibe is styling and profiling over at the KC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  What did he say that was outrageous? Everything he said was 100% true and that's why you're forced to attack the man on a personal level because you can't argue against anything he said.

Moh is probably the best of the Arsenal fans they interview on there. He's not overly emotional and irrational like Claude and he's not an annoyingly positive and a deliberately provocative full regalia wanker like Ty.

You would have got absolutely rinsed and embarrassed if you were there just like you do when you try to step to me in here.

I'm not him, he must just read my posts - I have a bit of a cult following if you hadn't noticed.

I would pose him some basic Arsenal triva I wouldn't even talk about Chelsea because I am not sure he even knows his own team.

I think he is spurious, fake, not genuine.

Like any fan who doesn't accept that winning is the point of football. But he is worse because he makes wild sweeping statements.

Ultimately, Arsenal's history of a 'footballing beauty' extends is far as Arsene Wenger. A man who half of these plebs at the Emirates regular campaign to remove.

I wouldn't accuse any club of having no history aside from PSG who have a pretty short history being founded in 1975. Chelsea obviously have a varied and rich history - but I don't expect non-Chelsea fans to give a crap. But once a person brings up the no history thing up it is very easy to retort.

Essentially he was butthurt like our American friends say.

Mourinho had to remind people that the point of football is to score more goals than the opposition this week, lol.

And stepped to you? Not once have you ever said anything reasonable. You're a troll. Surely?

Comment

• "You look at Tottenham, spend over 100 odd million, you'd expect to be challenging for the league".

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      "You look at Tottenham, spend over 100 odd million, you'd expect to be challenging for the league".
                      'Defending is easy'

Brendan Rogers

Comment

Working...
                      X