Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is not a doubt in my mind that Margarito used the plaster disaster against Cott

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
    logically i have to assume Marg used it against Cotto but these pictures don't prove anything

and about the supposed blood stains, surely they would re-do it before each fight?
    But then why did Margarito's plaster that was taken into evidence have a bloodstain on it???
    "When he opened it up, a little square block of old wet gauze packed real tight came out," Richardson said. "It was like it had plaster on it. I think it had an old dried up blood stain on it."

Comment

Originally posted by el cabron View Post
      i think there was too much financial incentive in cotto winning the fight(the potenital match up with oscar and miguel being marketed like if he was the next goldenboy) for the commision to overlook how margarito's hands were being wrapped

i'm not saying its not plausible but i need more evidence

are you kidding? Marga was a very live underdog, their was alot of money to be made on him.

Comment

Man, I didn't think my pics would create such a stir. I still think the 2nd one looks dodgy, though.

Comment

It's a tellin point how many times Mr boat buyer's name keeps poppin up in all these Marg/Cotto related threads.

Comment

I used Floyd as an example because this was the quickest picture of a boxer with his handwraps on after the fight was over that looked normal.

Comment

great arguement

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                I used Floyd as an example because this was the quickest picture of a boxer with his handwraps on after the fight was over that looked normal.
                ok tell me what a normal wrap looks like?

Comment

Originally posted by .Rogelio. View Post
                  ok tell me what a normal wrap looks like?
                  They are a little different each time, but nothing obscure like the photos of Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                    They are a little different each time, but nothing obscure like the photos of Margarito.
                    what do you mean explain?

Comment

Originally posted by .Rogelio. View Post
                      what do you mean explain?
                      As in look how Margarito's handwraps seem a lot thicker then normal. Look at the 2003 picture of him with his one hand wrap and compare that to the ones now.

Also Floyd's handwraps tend to be more normal and don't seem as thick as Margarito's.

Comment

Working...
                      X