No announcement yet.

What happened to Mr. Fantastic, 7 Mares and Marg's Crew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Mr. Fantastic, 7 Mares and Marg's Crew

Funny that we have not seen these guys on the threads today. According to them, they had tickets to see the fight, maybe they bet everything on Marg and now they have to walk home from Texas. Hope they didn't commit suicide. Oh well maybe they will take a couple of days to get home or be hiding for a couple of days.

On another note, I just read Marg will have surgery on his eye, I wish him well, I really feel sorry for him, no one should get beat up like that. This guy took a horrible beating last night, and Garcia should be banned from training for not stopping that fight. Did he not see Pac after the 10th signaling the ref that he should stop the fight? Pac did not want to knock this guy out, or hurt him more than what he already had hurt him. Marg was like a human pinata. How can you see your fighter getting destroyed that way and not stop the fight. I don't care what Marg told him, his most important job once the bell rings is to protect his fighter. What did he think that Marg would get one lucky punch and knock Pac out? Marg could not even land punches let alone knock Pac out. The stupidity of these idiots is beyond imagination.

Originally posted by pinkivory View Post
    Funny that we have not seen these guys on the threads today. According to them, they had tickets to see the fight, maybe they bet everything on Marg and now they have to walk home from Texas. Hope they didn't commit suicide. Oh well maybe they will take a couple of days to get home or be hiding for a couple of days.

On another note, I just read Marg will have surgery on his eye, I wish him well, I really feel sorry for him, no one should get beat up like that. This guy took a horrible beating last night, and Garcia should be banned from training for not stopping that fight. Did he not see Pac after the 10th signaling the ref that he should stop the fight? Pac did not want to knock this guy out, or hurt him more than what he already had hurt him. Marg was like a human pinata. How can you see your fighter getting destroyed that way and not stop the fight. I don't care what Marg told him, his most important job once the bell rings is to protect his fighter. What did he think that Marg would get one lucky punch and knock Pac out? Marg could not even land punches let alone knock Pac out. The stupidity of these idiots is beyond imagination.
    im mad at garcia for not caring about his fighter's health.

i think manny just can't knock marg out, making him just go to that eye hoping it would stop the fight... but marg just kept on counting what the ref gave him and he can still see in that eye.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
        LOL. That is just hilarious. We might not see them for a while, they must be heart broken.

Comment

Tijuana tornado !!

Comment

Working...
          X