Denis Grachev Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denis Grachev Appreciation Thread

Nobody really talking about this guy.

In his last three fights, he fought Sillakh, Bute and Erdei, going 2-1 in that span and fighting highly competitive against Bute in a close fight.

Fighting Edwin Rodriguez next, that is 4 consecutive top, highly rated fighters.

All of this and only 15 pro fights and a late start in boxing.

He was a tune up fight after Bute was tkod by Froch. He served his purpose. Now he can go back to fighting other c level fighters like himself until he learns more.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Nobody really talking about this guy.

In his last three fights, he fought Sillakh, Bute and Erdei, going 2-1 in that span and fighting highly competitive against Bute in a close fight.

Fighting Edwin Rodriguez next, that is 4 consecutive top, highly rated fighters.

All of this and only 15 pro fights and a late start in boxing.
        I gotta agree with you Kev. He's tough and under appreciated. Kind of reminds me of Provodnikov. Props to him.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          LOL...It's sad though. I gotta let my props be known though.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            LOL...It's sad though. I gotta let my props be known though.
            I'm just bustin' yer chops - he made a fan out of me after I watched the Bute fight. He was brought in as an 'opponent' but made Bute literally go 'life and death' with him and it was a much closer fight than the scorecards indicated..

Comment

This is true. Grachev is a good fighter.

He was losing to Siklah at the time of the stoppage and was very close with Bute. I thought he possibly could've pulled the Bute fight out.

He's a cool fighter. I think he loses to Rodriguez in a somewhat competitive fight though.

Comment

Working...
              X