• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirkland gets laid out.

Comment

If true this guarantees no pac/may

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        does anyone remeber what fight kirkland recently turned down? after he faught tapiA Andrades promoter said he offered kirkland a fight and he turned it down
        He was set to fight Gabe Rosado and then he pulled out and Lemieux stepped in. I have to wonder if Kirkland can even make 160 by May, he was pushing 200 in a video a month ago.

Comment

James is a very slow starter I could see him getting crushed in a round

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Pretty good scrap - hopefully not on PPV
            Of course it will be. Unfortunately from here on out I think Canelo will insist on being on PPVs.

Comment

When was the last time Kirkland fought? 2013?

"good win for Canelo doe"

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                Of course it will be. Unfortunately from here on out I think Canelo will insist on being on PPVs.
                whos gonna order that fight???

Comment

Ya it's a silly idea, it's not a big enough fight to trump anything Floyd does. I'm honestly shocked the cotto fight didn't get made. Unreal.

Comment

That's unfortunate since it'll flop. And as much as this has the potential to be a barnburner, it also has greater potential to end early and in either case, it'll be Kirkland's chinny self counting sheep.

Comment

If HBO gave him that date than Pac vs Floyd ain't happening

I'm assuming this fight will be on regular HBO so it will do over 1 million views easy

Floyd and SHO don't have anyone that can go up against that

Cinco De Mayo belongs to Canelo now

Comment

Working...
                      X