Pacquiao would annihilate Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt Pacquaio would fight Canelo.

Comment

If manny can stay away from his power, he will look blisteringly fast compared to canelo and pepper him all night long... At 150-153 where he would be weaker

Comment

AFAIK Canelo is much bigger than Margarito. If I'm not mistaken Margarito is the biggest boxer Pacquiao ever fought. Canelo is getting bigger too.

Based on style Pac won this.
        Last edited by gamesworn; 01-04-2015, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          I doubt Pacquaio would fight Canelo.
          Why not?

He'll have all the advantages, and another opportunity to beat another mutual Floyd opponent in better fashion.

Aside from size he has all the other advantages.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
            If manny can stay away from his power, he will look blisteringly fast compared to canelo and pepper him all night long... At 150-153 where he would be weaker
            That power is overrated.

152, PAC TKO's Canelo.

Comment

If Pacquiao thought the same he'd make the fight because it's the 2nd biggest fight possible for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                Why not?

He'll have all the advantages, and another opportunity to beat another mutual Floyd opponent in better fashion.

Aside from size he has all the other advantages.
                Pacquiao moving down to fight guys like Vargas shows he has no interest in fighting big dangerous fighters. He's even said he's not fighting above 147 again in the past. He turned a Cotto rematch down because Cotto wouldn't drain himself to 147, a guy he already beat pretty easily. Pacquiao too afraid to do what Mayweather has despite being the same weight on fight night.
                Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 01-04-2015, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Pacquiao moving down to fight guys like Vargas shows he has no interest in fighting big dangerous fighters. He's even said he's not fighting above 147 again in the past. He turned a Cotto rematch down because Cotto wouldn't drain himself to 147, a guy he already beat pretty easily. Pacquiao too afraid to do what Mayweather has despite being the same weight on fight night.
                  154 make it happen so they can't cry their eyes out about being drained.

No weak stamina having flat footed guy beats Pac.

This fight would bring back a lot of hype for Pac.

No doubt in my mind he humiliates Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    Can you imagine how they'd cry after this fight?

Drained!
                    Why do you want to see Canelo lose so badly? Jealous of his snake?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      If Pacquiao thought the same he'd make the fight because it's the 2nd biggest fight possible for him.
                      The problem here is not Pacquiao, it's Canelo. Is he willing to fight Pac at 150?
                      If I'm not mistaken Pac highest fight night weight/max weight is 151(not sure with this) compare to Canelo, who can jump his weight to max of 170+.

Comment

Working...
                      X