Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Needing constructive feedback on my latest short doc on WW prospect ft Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets put it this way, the video on this thread is MUCH, MUCH better than the segments on Showtime called "I am a Fighter" that had Broner, Gary Russell, and others!

Comment

I enjoyed it. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by - Ram Raid - View Post
        I felt that when I suggested it. Mentally I then started to reorganise the sequences before it to see where it could best fit in but I stopped myself for a few reasons.

Firstly, I would have sat thinking about it for hours. Secondly I didn't feel comfortable mentally cutting up something that you've obviously spent a lot of time and attention on. And lastly, I really like they way that it opens and the pacing of it, you had me straight away, so bringing that training section forward would risk compromising that. So then I would have had to get deeper into it and I would of been thinking about it for days!

So I guess that all amounts to saying that you've engaged me with this, and judging by the other comments I'm certainly not the only one. In today's world the ability to gain and hold people's attention is a valuable commodity. As firstborn noted in his post, there are people with more experience, resources and funding who aren't able to do that so very well done.
        Thanks a lot bro! I think next time I'll start out a little harder though. BTW you really know your stuff, you must do this for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Lets put it this way, the video on this thread is MUCH, MUCH better than the segments on Showtime called "I am a Fighter" that had Broner, Gary Russell, and others!
          lol I can't compare myself to HBO quality just yet but appreciate the feedback bro!

Comment

Good work man! Keep on doing a good job and your going places.

Comment

Originally posted by dre23000 View Post
              I just finished my latest video on WW Clarence Booth and I'm looking for honest feedback. I would love to know what you like, and what you didn't like. Thanks a lot!

Awesome documentary. Really well done.

Quick question, whos version of 'A change is gonna come' was that? One of my favourite songs

Edit: Nevermind, that was Otis Redding Great track, great singer

Comment

Keep up the good work. Good luck with all future endeavors.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  Awesome documentary. Really well done.

Quick question, whos version of 'A change is gonna come' was that? One of my favourite songs

Edit: Nevermind, that was Otis Redding Great track, great singer
                  Yeah I couldn't use the original since youtube would of flagged it but i thing the Otis Redding cover worked as a solid replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by dre23000 View Post
                    Yeah I couldn't use the original since youtube would of flagged it but i thing the Otis Redding cover worked as a solid replacement.
                    Awesome documentary. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                      Good work man! Keep on doing a good job and your going places.
                      Thanks a lot bro I appreciate that.

Comment

Working...
                      X