Pacquiao vs Maidana needs to happen!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao vs Maidana needs to happen!!

Who wins? It's a fight that must happen

Pacquiao wipes the floor with Maidana, knocks him down once or twice. Perhaps stops him late.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
      Pacquiao wipes the floor with Maidana, knocks him down once or twice. Perhaps stops him late.
      So it needs to happen!

Comment

i would root for maidana, thing is pacquiao manhandles brawlers, example margarito and rios, lol, maidana is another brawler who almost lost to an extremely old version of morales(my fav. fighter), lol, pacquiao washes his hands and wins 11 rounds or 10 vs maidana, my opinion, lol, besides he smoked out margarito, the craziest most avoided brawler, lol

Comment

i was gonna say i'd rather kell brook because maidana is coming off two losses, but even kell along with most in the welterweight division have not established themselves(despite style-wise possibly being a problem for pac)

bring on danny garcia, atleast he's got 2 very good wins
          or khan

Comment

Pacquaio would destroy maidana .

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
              Like he did Rios ? and Manny dont like fighting WWs .

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                Pacquaio would destroy maidana .
                he would obliverate him homie, lol, i roooted for marg and rios when they fought pac but they both got destroyed, lol, rios isnt maidana but maidana is a brawler, lol, pac d1kkslaps brawlers, true story

Comment

Pacquiao feasts on guys like Maidana. Wouldn't be close.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                    Pacquiao feasts on guys like Maidana. Wouldn't be close.
                    i would like to think that maidana has a chance, i would, honestly but like ive seen pac do, lol, he beat the living crap outta rios and margarito, lol, they got obliverated, lol, this is a fact, maidana will likely get the biggest humiliation in the hands of pacquiao, lol,, thats just my crazy opinion though and i stand by it, damn, lol

Comment

Working...
                    X