Keith Thurman what is he trying to say here? your interpretation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman what is he trying to say here? your interpretation

@ 2:39

"this right here is what American fighters do, American fighters, we move around the ring, we move around the ring"

Discuss.

I think he is just talking about how fighters in the US are taught to circle more as opposed to other nations where standing still more often whether in the center or against the ropes, what he said after that though, "I'm also a real fighter, I will be right here with you" was a shot at Floyd imo.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      I think he is just talking about how fighters in the US are taught to circle more as opposed to other nations where standing still more often whether in the center or against the ropes, what he said after that though, "I'm also a real fighter, I will be right here with you" was a shot at Floyd imo.
      And you were doing soooo good then you faultered

Comment

I think he's saying that American fighters move around the ring. Not 100% tho, im not a linguistics expert

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          I think he's saying that American fighters move around the ring. Not 100% tho, im not a linguistics expert
          I was think that too, but wasnt sure like you since im not a linguistic expert thought I ask.

Comment

He is obviously calling Mayweather a little *****. Silver lining.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
              He is obviously calling Mayweather a little *****. Silver lining.
              maybe............................

Comment

He intends to show versatility in this fight because critics have called him sloppy, crude, etc. He can be "right there with you" and slug it out (Mexican fighter stereotype) or stick and move. He's showing that he has swift feet and speaking about the American fighters like Robinson, Ali, Leonard, etc. as role models.

Comment

is he saying that Pacquiao doesn't move around the ring as well?

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                    He intends to show versatility in this fight because critics have called him sloppy, crude, etc. He can be "right there with you" and slug it out (Mexican fighter stereotype) or stick and move. He's showing that he has swift feet and speaking about the American fighters like Robinson, Ali, Leonard, etc. as role models.
                    intresting

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
                    is he saying that Pacquiao doesn't move around the ring as well?
                    Probably where this Pacquaio from?

Comment

Working...
                    X