No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Haye, Chisora Weigh-In: Both Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Haye, Chisora Weigh-In: Both Ready For War

David Haye and Dereck Chisora managed to make it through Thursday's weigh-in without any real incident. Chisora weighed in at 247 lb, while Haye came in at 210 lb. The two fighters stood on opposite sides of a fence dividing the camps, staring each other down through chain links while talking mild trash. It was just enough to draw cackles from the crowd, but civil and contained as the fighting is being saved for Saturday evening at Upton Park in West Ham, London.

[Click Here To Read More]

thought this fight was a farce at first, but now im actually lookin forward to it. ill be a neutral of course as haye looked like a biatch against wlad and chisora jst got no respect at all

Comment

Both look ready to go,this will be a damn good fight.

Comment

anyone know why chisora wears thats stupid bandana around his mouth??
        cant wait for sat night.sum1s gettin ktfo

Comment

Haye looks in Great shape...
          Really looking forward to this...
          saturday night is going to be brilliant night of boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by niallcollins View Post
            anyone know why chisora wears thats stupid bandana around his mouth??
            cant wait for sat night.sum1s gettin ktfo
            Probably thinks of himself as a thug or something? or maybe he thinks it just looks cool :/
            only Mr Chisora can give the actual reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir.Afiln View Post
              Probably thinks of himself as a thug or something? or maybe he thinks it just looks cool :/
              only Mr Chisora can give the actual reason.
              i think del boy is probably too crazy at this stage too know why he is doing it

Comment

like i said in a recent post today this fight all depended on how chisora looked on the scales and he looks pretty damn well this is going to be one hell of a fight and i got del boy winning it

Comment

Question: why is the weigh in today? I thought the fight was on Saturday.

Comment

Both look ready for war, Chisora could've came in just a little lighter though. Maybe he's just looking to weigh in heavy and pressure the hell out of the very light Haye.

Comment

Working...
                    X