No announcement yet.

ESNEWS Removes Pacquiao Getting Spanked Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
    I guess spadafora would pick mayweather apart too? LOL x 1000 @ the pac's haters and excuse makers. . . you guys are the best, most devout fans of pac!
    Mayweather wasn't at the peak of his training when he sparred Spadafora. He was actually out of shape, and his time back in the gym for ages. BUT Manny has a fight in 6 days. LOL. If it wasn't a big deal the vid wouldn't have been taken down.

Comment

lmao........

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
        Mayweather wasn't at the peak of his training when he sparred Spadafora. He was actually out of shape, and his time back in the gym for ages. BUT Manny has a fight in 6 days. LOL. If it wasn't a big deal the vid wouldn't have been taken down.
        true..............

Comment

have any of u guys ever thought about the fact that the fight is THIS weekend, and maybe, JUST maybe, and I'm taking a wild guess here...they didn't want to show it because it may give Marquez some last minute tips? I dunno, that's just a wild guess on my part, what do you guys think?

Comment

It's a big deal because a certain boxer is orthodox and has a lethal pin point right.

Can't give away the formula to beat Packy now, could they?

Also, i'm sad that i didn't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
              have any of u guys ever thought about the fact that the fight is THIS weekend, and maybe, JUST maybe, and I'm taking a wild guess here...they didn't want to show it because it may give Marquez some last minute tips? I dunno, that's just a wild guess on my part, what do you guys think?
              LOL, Marquez is easy work for Pacquaio, why would he get worried about a little sparring video getting out there?!

Comment

Originally posted by ThatHaitiankid View Post
                ye i was gonna make a thread about but said f it lol.i still got it loaded on my phone right now

post this ASAP

Comment

whoever that person is, did he get $1000 from manny or roach?

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    lol it's SPARRING! in sparring a lot of the time you PURPOSELY fight a certain way to let your opponent get the best of you, and you let him emulate your opponent so you can study and prepare. . .

i thought this has been debunked on here over and over again that sparring means absolutely dick in regards to performance on fight night. . . this is a noob observation . . .
                    So Pacquiao was purposely getting spanked in front of all of the photographers...right

He was doing the same jab jab left and getting countered. This is the same fighter that you all CLAIM to be a better fighter and yet, he is eating the same shots he has eaten his entire career.

Comment

heres is wat the description says

Title:Mystery Fighter UNLOADING On the Pac-Man!!!

"OMG,who is this GUY!!!!?Great footage,but does anyone know?!!!! He's obviously bullying Manny and being incredibly awkward for the pound for pound champ!Giving him BIG problems with his BIG right hand!Manny takes one of those shots and flys backwards!!!OMG, imagine that same shot without the 18 ounce gloves and the winning head-gear???!!?!?-INCREDIBLE-"

lol doenst sound like ellie thou cuz he is a *******

Comment

Working...
                      X