• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Sounds great

De Marco vs Valero
    Santos vs Foreman
    Soto vs Reyes ( Maybe)
    Khan vs Salita (Maybe)
    The only good fights listed there are the ones involving Valero and Soto. If those fights are really going to happen then I'll probably buy the PPV and disregard the rest of it except the main event. But Santos-Foreman is one sorry ass fight. Tickets have almost sold out for the Pac-Cotto fight, and I guess this has convinced Arum to throw a **** undercard on it. Hopefully if Santos-Foreman is on the undercard it will be on the non-televised portion. We can all hope can't we?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
      The only good fights listed there are the ones involving Valero and Soto. If those fights are really going to happen then I'll probably buy the PPV and disregard the rest of it except the main event. But Santos-Foreman is one sorry ass fight. Tickets have almost sold out for the Pac-Cotto fight, and I guess this has convinced Arum to throw a **** undercard on it. Hopefully if Santos-Foreman is on the undercard it will be on the non-televised portion. We can all hope can't we?
      Santos an e entertaining some times, he willKTFO Foreman for good.

Anyways The undecard can look like this

Valero vs De Marco
      Soto vs Reyes
      Santos vs Foreman
      Soto-Karaas vs Gomez

And maybe Khan vs Salita but that is unlikely to happend, they could make a main even of it n the UK!

Comment

i like it put it on the undercard

Comment

yuri forman is boringgggg....it will be a 12 round stinker,but then the real fights will come

Comment

It would be good to see Santos again that day, I hope Santos doesn't **** this up. I got him by KO even with the long layoff.

Comment

I guess its a start for an undercard. Iv'e never seen Santos but maybe once, and Yuri Foreman fights are horrible. Want to see it, but don't know if I want to see it on PPV.

Comment

I don't mind this fight on the undercard.

Comment

De Marco vs Valero
                  Santos vs Foreman
                  Soto vs Reyes
                  Khan vs Salita

If thats the undercard I don't have any problems with the fight or the undercard at all. Throw Sam Peter vs Tye Fields in the mix and it could be off the hook.

Comment

Working...
                  X