Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ivan Calderon-Cesar Canchila Agreement Reached

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really enjoy Calderon. He usually puts on a boxing clinic.

He has to. He's three feet tall and weighs less than a sweat sock so he has to use a ton of skill to win.

I appreciate guys doing all they can with what nature gave them.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us;4781715[B
      ]Dude I don't blame them for not wanting to fight in PR after the bull**** fights that go their man[/B]. If Calderon REALLY wanted the fights, he could make them happen. That's how I see it.
      Give 1 fight that was a robbery in PR????????????? Thats right none. We have one of the better judges in boxing. i do agree that more mexicans have gone to PR to fight.

Second Calderon in PR is a bigger draw than Solis or Sosa in mexico.

Third Calderon is the the Lineal champ and the bigger draw, so he can ask for whatever the **** he wants. And he have stated that if the money is right hell go to mexico and fight.

They had a preliminary agreement with Solis to fight in NY in june,. but then he said no. So thats ****ing duckig. Anyways Atleast calderon got his unification match!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        Give 1 fight that was a robbery in PR????????????? Thats right none. We have one of the better judges in boxing. i do agree that more mexicans have gone to PR to fight.

Second Calderon in PR is a bigger draw than Solis or Sosa in mexico.

Third Calderon is the the Lineal champ and the bigger draw, so he can ask for whatever the **** he wants. And he have stated that if the money is right hell go to mexico and fight.

They had a preliminary agreement with Solis to fight in NY in june,. but then he said no. So thats ****ing duckig. Anyways Atleast calderon got his unification match!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Nelson Vazquez is so unbiased, that he is biased towards his own people. Who in their sane mind gives the first fight to Cazares?(except for mexicans).

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
          Nelson Vazquez is so unbiased, that he is biased towards his own people. Who in their sane mind gives the first fight to Cazares?(except for mexicans).
          Yeah I know, when I heard 116-111 Cazarez, I went like WTF? hahahhahah That was horrible, Cazarez only won 2 rounds in that fight and non in the second. Calderon put a real schooling on Cazarez. And it looks better when you see, that Cazarez had a 6" height advantage, a 5" reach advantage and a 17LBS and 16 LBS advantage repectively!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by Ch@mpBox@PR; 02-19-2009, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Yeah I know, when I heard 116-111 Cazarez, I went like WTF? hahahhahah That was horrible, Cazarez only won 2 rounds in that fight and non in the second. Calderon put a real schooling on Cazarez. And it looks better when you see, that Cazarez had a 6" height advantage, a 5" reach advantage and a 14LBS and 15 LBS advantage repectively!!!!!!!!!
            Damn I wish I had that "fight night" weight. THAT COULD BE MY SIG

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
              Damn I wish I had that "fight night" weight. THAT COULD BE MY SIG
              In the first fight Calderon Weighted 113Lbs at fight night and Cazarez 130Lbs. In the second fight Calderon weighted 115Lbs and cazarez 131Lbs !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Who is this guy Cesar???

Comment

Originally posted by jose1418 View Post
                  Who is this guy Cesar???
                  He is the WBA Champ, he is 27-1-0(21KOs) and he is from Colombia if Im not mistaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He's the interim WBA champ, but pretty much the champ. He defeated highly regarded Giovanni Segura in a very entertaining war on the Cotto-Margarito undercard after being knocked down in the third round. Canchilla came back and beat the **** out of him. He's ranked #3 in The Ring's ratings behind Archie Solis and Edgar Sosa.

Comment

Yeah, I know he's colombian, but I don't know much about this low weight fighters, I just "know Iron Boy"

Comment

Working...
                      X