Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your opinions on these unknown boxing questions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Isn't that that game that's supposed to be a simulation yet it's about as much a sim as Mortal Kombat 2 on the Sega Megadrive?
    Something along those lines yeah.

Earlier I KO'd Jones Jr in 8 with Marvelous so it must be semi-realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      Something along those lines yeah.

Earlier I KO'd Jones Jr in 8 with Marvelous so it must be semi-realistic.
      I knocked out Ray Leonard in like 5 rounds with Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I knocked out Ray Leonard in like 5 rounds with Gamboa.
        Not even lying I UD'd Muhammad Ali with Jake LaMotta and he got cut and I never.

Comment

Do you think we will ever find Greb footage?
          No.
          How do you view the Hurricane Carter case?
          Hard to say.
          Will Pacquiao and Mayweather ever fight?
          Yes
          Why did Duran say "No Mas", what was going on in his head?
          I have no chance of winnning. Why go on?
          How big a difference did James Toney's weight loss make in the Jones fight?
          very little if any. Toney had been doing that in previous fights with no problems.Answer some, none, or all of these questions to get some discussion going.
          See above...............

Comment

Yes

Don't really care for it or bothered to look into it, doesn't interest me.

Yes

Coming that much down in weight would have definitely affected him, right he'd have been doing it his whole career and been getting away with it fine and dandy because he was still a level above who he was facing, but this time he was drained and was also in there against someone just as good if not better in Jr.
            Last edited by NChristo; 02-04-2012, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Hmmmmmm

Do you think we will ever find Greb footage? No, I doubt it at this late stage, even Klompton couldnt find it

How do you view the Hurricane Carter case? I dont have a view, saw the movie, I believe he was aquitted finally so I accept that decision, thats all I know about it

Will Pacquiao and Mayweather ever fight? I've given up on it, and the longer it takes, the less I'll care, if they fight, I hope Manny destroys him

Why did Duran say "No Mas", what was going on in his head? I think that with all the fury and anger he carried into the ring backfired as Leonard kept away and made Duran feel confused, belittled and there was seemingly nothing he could do about it (at least in Durans mind),,, but above all I believe that Roberto simply got so darn mad that he had a meltdown,,,,, he was like an old time Roman of Scipio Africanus's era,, where Gravitas (extreme overblown pride) was the mark of a noble man,,, I think Ray understood Duran better than Duran understood himself and knew the ONE way to get under Durans skin, and with the loss of his own gravitas he quit,,, it must have been very hard for Durans pride to lose like that

How big a difference did James Toney's weight loss make in the Jones fight? I cant offer an informed opinion

Answer some, none, or all of these questions to get some discussion going.
              Thought provoking questions

Comment

It's not impossible, but unlikely.

Not really got an opinion on the case.

Sure, but maybe too late after they both lost.

Why did Duran say "No Mas", what was going on in his head?

This clown is clowning my arse.

Jones has too much athletic ability, Jones beats Toney on his best night. He didn't look at his very best that night though, perhaps a bit weak.

Answer some, none, or all of these questions to get some discussion going.
                it'S in the pudding

Comment

Working...
                X