Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Garcia Haters commit Suicide after Matthysse-Garcia gets signed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some promoter DLH is, he can't even spell his own fighter's name.

To the OP; the only people committing suicide, will be the Garcia fans after Matthysse performs a live execution.

Comment

No they won't kill themselves.. They want to see the fight just like the rest of us lol

Comment

Well they would probably change their tune, I don't like how fans expect the fight to be sealed and delivered within 4 weeks of Matthyse-Pederson. Garcia cannot duck this fight period, the TV networks wants this fight unless they don't want it and then low ball both fighters so the fight wouldn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
          DLH has already said the deal is almost done, yet the Garcia haters keep talking about how Garcia is ducking. The young fighter has no history of ducking, yet he was never given the benefit of the doubt. Although i pick Lucas, the fight will be very exciting.
          Oscar De La Hoya ‏@OscarDeLaHoya 21 Jun
          To everyone and their uncle asking.
          Lucas Matisse vs Danny Garcia is close in getting finalized.

You can't post false information bro, nice try though.
          Last edited by UTEP; 06-24-2013, 05:34 PM.

Comment

everybody wants to see that fight so the hate is on the thought of the fight not happening. if it gets signed the hate will stop...that's a highly anticipated fight right there.

Comment

It is simple. Danny was cornered. No way in hell, could he have gotten away with it if he had ducked Lucas.

All you Garcia ballsack-chewers, acting like Garcia ducked no one in his life before. This dude beat shot to **** Nate Campbell, shot to **** Kendall Holt, shot to **** Eik Morales twice and shot to **** Zab Judah.

The only credible opponent he beat, is Khan.

This guy may not be a ducker but his resume is absolutely whack. He only beat one prime top 10 guy. Get the **** outta here with this mediocre fighter.

Comment

I for one will be thrilled to bits. The champagne, or the closest imitation of champagne I can afford, will be on ice for that glorious night. Seeing a guy like Lucas make it to the top restores your faith in boxing.

Comment

"Khan will KO Danny" they said.. "Matthysse will kill Danny" they said..

Comment

Nah. But they will whenever the Matthysse hype train gets derailed. In almost ten years of posting on boxing forums I have never seen a fighter so overhyped. Jeff Lacy was the only guy I can compare him to.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                      "Khan will KO Danny" they said.. "Matthysse will kill Danny" they said..
                      be fair dude, lucas doesn't really have any holes in his game that Danny can exploit like Danny did with Khan

those claiming that Danny would get owned by Khan weren't necessarily wrong in predicting that, Danny was a dog in Vegas, and nobody knew much about Danny or his power at that point since he was relatively unknown

Comment

Working...
                      X