No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout Showdown Looms For May 4th Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Trout and his 50 ko % ain't going to jack shyt to Canelo so you Canelo haters just dream on that Trout is going to beat Canelo
    Yup! This pillow-fisted boxer is going to shut down as soon as Canelo lands one of his monster right hands on his body. Late round KO by Canelo and finally I can stop hearing you haters talk smack about Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
      You can only think of gay because that is what your fathers taught you. Read well, fatherS, you have 2 fathers.
      i can read well i have a degree that reads scholastic leadership. silly cuban you want to be white and yet talk about other races having inferiority complexes. Then you site wikipedia as a source and act like your stating a known fact...

Comment

• Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
        i can read well i have a degree that reads scholastic leadership. silly cuban you want to be white and yet talk about other races having inferiority complexes. Then you site wikipedia as a source and act like your stating a known fact...
        I don't want to be white, I am white. But I give a **** about color, I grew up with black, white, and Chinese people who are my still my very good friends nowadays.

I'm stating a known fact. Mexicans are not a race, idiot, and they do have a well-documented inferiority complex. And for having such a degree, you suck at writing, BTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          According to multiple sources in Mexico, WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) will likely face WBA "regular" beltholder Austin Trout (26-0, 14KOs) in a unification on May 4th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Canelo was originally looking to face Puerto Rican star Miguel Cotto on the date, but Cotto lost a twelve round unanimous decision to Trout on December 1st in New York.

[Click Here To Read More]
          cool...props to GBP for letting the kid off the leash...time to see how good his game REALLY is....this is the type of fights/cards boxing needs....I hope it get signed!!

Comment

• Mayweather vs Guerrero
            Trout vs Alvarez
            Broner vs Burns
            (hopeful that it's Gamboa)

All top fights in the respected weight classes. Even though Mayweather is too good for everyone at WW, the JMW division hasn't established anyone who is good enough to fight Floyd either. Hopefully Trout and Alvarez settle this problem. Broner will just destroys anyone 135 and below. It's time for him to move up to 140.

If this card turns out to be true, it will be huge and displays the BEST fighting the best in the respected weight classes and THAT is what boxing is all about.

Comment

Working...
            X