Ricky Hatton comeback, anyone going?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricky Hatton comeback, anyone going?

anyone going to this?

Any idea what the running order will be and what time it will finish?
    Anyone been to see boxing at the MEN before? I take it you can't drink in the stand like football?

There are a lot of fight to get through, 2 Interim world title fights, Euro and British title. I'd like to see at least the 4 main events, not sure what time to get in there.

Thanks

why wouldn't you be able to drink?

Comment

Not going, might fork out the 15quid as its a decent card.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
        why wouldn't you be able to drink?
        When I went to Audley Harrison v Danny Williams I, (classic) I'm sure we had to finish our beers at the sorry excuse for a bar before going back to our seats, this was at the Excel, thought they might not trust fans not to start lobbing beer around.

Comment

Was going to go, but can't now....

You'd probably need to contact the venue re: the drinking rules.
          At Upton Park we could booze and watch the boxing, likewise at Liverpool Echo...but at the Royal Albert hall I had to finish it before I went in...so it depends

Here's the link...

http://www.men-arena.com/events/?page_id=2007

Doors from 5.30pm, first fight probably 6/6.15?

It's sold out though right? But there'll be loads of touts and tickets online if you need one.

Comment

Im actually looking forward To Quigg v Munroe more than Hatton!

Comment

Im pretty sure u are NOT allowed to drink at MOST boxing events anywhere in Ireland/UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Wesker115 View Post
                Was going to go, but can't now....

You'd probably need to contact the venue re: the drinking rules.
                At Upton Park we could booze and watch the boxing, likewise at Liverpool Echo...but at the Royal Albert hall I had to finish it before I went in...so it depends

Here's the link...

http://www.men-arena.com/events/?page_id=2007

Doors from 5.30pm, first fight probably 6/6.15?

It's sold out though right? But there'll be loads of touts and tickets online if you need one.
                Thanks for that. I've already got tickets, I want to see the main 4/5 not sure what time to get in, quite a lot of fights, Ricky won't be on till after midnight
                Looking at that, not sure if they will show in that order or stick one of the 12 rounders earlier

Comment

Originally posted by weltercelt View Post
                  Im pretty sure u are NOT allowed to drink at MOST boxing events anywhere in Ireland/UK.
                  yeah at the MEN i couldnt drink in my seat just at the bars inside the MEN, and at the odyssey it was the same for most fights ive been at, except rogan v fury which i could bring the beers into the seated area which was a nice bonus i wasnt expecting.

I was told it was because the BBBoC dont allow drinking during the boxing, but it was an IBA card and they allow it. But reading other peoples posts they've been aloud to drink in random venues in the UK so that must have been a load of ****e.

Comment

the fights on some Odeon cinemas too, though at upwards of £10.00 a seat its middling value unless you are a big Hattfan. I am fairly certain they arent showing undercard fights either.

ww.odeon.co.uk /fanatic /odeon-plus-information /m14338/Hatton_V_Senchenko_Live

Comment

Working...
                    X