No announcement yet.

the king has returned to reclaim his throne..pacman fans the run is over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    Even at 140, 135 and under is a different story.

So running 3 rounds after schooling someone loses a fight now? Funny how other dudes do it and didn't get punished for it.

Shane didn't beat him twice. He may of gotten the win but majority of boxing fans know Oscar should of gotten the 2nd one. Same with Triniwrap.
    y are you making bull**** excuses? just deal with the fact that oscar lacks the ability to finish a fight like a professional. Oscar couldnt beat floyd at any weight.... it just would not have happened son.....

Comment

Originally posted by PeterTheGreat View Post
      LarrySmith your a cool cat
      thanks.......

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        cause i can
        Because you can what?

We can all do lots of ******ed ****. Doesn't mean we actually go ahead and do it.

I could take my neighbor's dog and molest it. Doesn't mean it would be cool or sexy or a good look to actually do it.

You want to start a petty flamewar (on top of the ones we have already), on Pac and Hatton's big night, when there are already Mayweather topics running, just because you can?

That makes you a jackass. You know this, surely?

Comment

shane beat his ass twice , he ran from tito,he lost both of his middleweight fights,and he quit against the small pacman..he's a *****
          At least he fought them.

Mayweather hasn't and yet you call the one that did a *****. Wow Sir!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by a-raines21 View Post
            y are you making bull**** excuses? just deal with the fact that oscar lacks the ability to finish a fight like a professional. Oscar couldnt beat floyd at any weight.... it just would not have happened son.....
            Not bull**** excuses when the majority of boxing fans agree. I take it they are bull****ting too??

Oscar would beat the **** out of Floyd at 140+ in his prime. I would bet my truck on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Man In Black View Post
              Because you can what?

We can all do lots of ******ed ****. Doesn't mean we actually go ahead and do it.

I could take my neighbor's dog and molest it. Doesn't mean it would be cool or sexy or a good look to actually do it.

You want to start a petty flamewar (on top of the ones we have already), on Pac and Hatton's big night, when there are already Mayweather topics running, just because you can?

That makes you a jackass. You know this, surely?

Personally, and this might be pushing it. I think mayweather could beat hatton and pac-man in a 2 vs 1 match. Just my thoughts.

Comment

floyd beats everyone oscar fight except hopkins
                Floyd, would probably gotten his ass whopped by Trinidad, Vargas, Quartey, Whitaker, & Mosley. Apart from Hopkins.

Comment

Personally, and this might be pushing it. I think mayweather could beat hatton and pac-man in a 2 vs 1 match. Just my thoughts.
                  It's a funny image, if nowt else.

I'm a hell of a Floyd fan, don't get me wrong. But that larrysmith, man. Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by Man In Black View Post
                    It's a funny image, if nowt else.

I'm a hell of a Floyd fan, don't get me wrong. But that larrysmith, man. Jesus.
                    xD hey some people like fighters more then others xD

Comment

xD hey some people like fighters more then others xD
                      Haha. You ain't just woofin', Pete.

Hey, larrysmith, before I duck out of your thread.

I know you're probably just gonna come out with some silly talk, like "I do what I want" or "I don't care" or even "I talk boxing period"...but,

You know the things that piss you off about this board? Well, the way you act all the time actively encourages and exacerbates those things.

You are your own (and Floyd's) worst enemy, on this forum. Just a thought. I'll leave you be now to strut your stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X