Watches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post

I WISH...

I do have a thing for Breitling watches...too pricey for me though. One of these days though...one of these days...
    I picked mine up off of a buddy who had to leave town gave him 1900 for it and i have seen them up to 5 grand.Plus i bet in this economy they are cheaper also.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I picked mine up off of a buddy who had to leave town gave him 1900 for it and i have seen them up to 5 grand.Plus i bet in this economy they are cheaper also.
      I was in the market for a nice watch a while ago...

A watch like that was 6000-7000. It is difficult to appreciate Breitling quality through a picture.

You got a great deal, dude. If you're looking to sell, I'm sure you can get 3k or so for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post

A watch like that was 6000-7000. It is difficult to appreciate Breitling quality through a picture.

You got a great deal, dude. If you're looking to sell, I'm sure you can get 3k or so for it.
        Not looking to sell, i love the watch had it awhile now and it still looks fresh.

Comment

I wish i had the one in ogs picture.Bentlys are expensive as hell though.

Comment

Swiss army watch Officer I had it for more about 5 years,it is my third watch ....I never had one that broke on me the other 2 got lost.

I had other watches but this is my everday watch.

Comment

I rock a Techno Swiss watch. Bought it like 3 years ago and it's the best jewerly I ever bought.

Comment

I'm going to call bs. You can't even spell Bvlgari

I like watches...

Got my eyes set on a new Burberry one.

and will get this soon...

Willing to bet most of you know nothing about uboat watches.
                Yeah I know Uboat. I like em but the faces are huge on most of em

Comment

I wear this Seiko at work. Not expensive but looks OK.

I have a G shock also, but I ahd it when I was 15, and I'm now 24. lol

I use my phone now because I hate having a watch when I shadow box or incase I get into a fight

Comment

For like 10 years I've had this Seiko kinetic watch. Haven't worn it much for 5ish years now. It requires consistent wearing 2 charge and I don't see point these days.

Comment

I wear a $900 Dolce & Gabanna watch that was given to me by my company for my 5th year anniversary.

Comment

Working...
                      X