No announcement yet.

Attention Mayweather fans.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brandish View Post
    you couldn't discipline a dog with two legs. and being white and having black fighters on your banner doesn't give you a free pass to denigrate the best black fighter of our generation. next time you open your ****ing mouth about floyd know what the **** you're talking about.
    What kind of a sick **** would discipline a dog with two legs? How could it possibly do something deserved of being disciplined, I mean, it can't even really walk effectively.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      but of course, no one beats el terrible in his prime other than MAB...
      What about Guty Espadas? Morales got a belt for Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slotff View Post
        Your post was very well thought out.

I am not much of a Floyd fan, but you said "In order to be an ATG, you have to beat other ATG's" don't you consider Castillo and De La Hoya to be Greats?
        Certainly an argument could be made for De La Hoya, I think I'm in the minority for not considering him an ATG. So I can give Mayweather that, because most boxing experts seem to agree on De La Hoya making the list. I just didn't think he deserved it since he failed in his biggest fights against Trinidad (even though I know he beat him 116-112), Hopkins and Mosley.

Castillo is a different story. I'd certainly consider him one of Mexico's best but I don't think he makes the list of ATGs. And certainly I give Floyd more credit for beating a prime Castillo, than I did Hatton for beating a shot one.

Comment

Working...
        X