• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
    Who has the most empty social calender awards lol
    woah woah woah

Comment

I might not have as many as those guys but mine are of much higher quality

Comment

whay are you sayingt? Just got back from superbowl city!! So awesome having the game close.....what are you talking about? Wooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          P4P would mean that you have to divide thet total quotes to the total posts, generating a Quote/post ratio. Imagine someone has 50k posts, obviously that person has way more chances to appear in the top 10.
          I only have 669 posts but I have been quoted 496 times it seems. Pretty good ratio. Shows how intelligent I am
          ^^^^^^
          This guy has a point.

Comment

Hilarious thread. The list is biased though. Quotes from people you have on ignore aren't tallied iirc.

Comment

as much as ppl quote me i'm a catch them in no time

Comment

p4p BEST POST tho with the most insight is clearly therealpugilist doe

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  You don't have any boxing knowledge. If you equate "dick riding certain boxers" to "boxing knowledge" then yeah
                  same **** i was thinkin' ppl think "notoriety" is the same as "wisdom" or "knowledge" on a subject

Comment

While fewer in quantity I believe my post resume is of the highest quality on the site. The rightful P4P #1 is BrometheusSOG.

Comment

Honestly the only reason I am not p4p #1 is because I went on hiatus/retirement for a year like Floyd did when the division was heating up, but NSB wasn't heating up, it was going down like the HW division in the early 2000s, losing legends like led , jrosales13 , thuggery , Maniac310 , The Weebler i , and Team Vitaminas , and having them get replaced by cans and cab drivers like SWAGswag , Frank Ducketts , J The UnBiased , Bori Bori , and Tejano

I've been on a tear like a prime Pacmonster doe, so don't even trip.
                      Last edited by LoadedWraps; 02-06-2016, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X