No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Hit By Social Media Hack Attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    12345678 wasn't the best password to pick Amir.
    I've got the same combination on my luggage!

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      12345678 wasn't the best password to pick Amir.
      pretty sure they said the password was ImTheNewMayweather5$ cause it needed at least one capitol letter and special character.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Screen caps of Dirk Diggler posts.
        Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
        hahah how did that dumb bastard get banned anyway?
        He hacked Amirs account.

Comment

Damn Khan's social media can take HITS better than he can...

We all know Khan got drunk as fk celebrating the paycheck he's going to earn for running for 12 rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            His site is the only one where he doesn't get ragged on. Hacking just let public opinion in, but I worry for his health and I don't want it on my conscience when he gets hurt. Not funny anymore.
            he'll be fine, its the guys with iron chins like ali that often have problems from taking extended beatings. first hard jab that canelo lands will put khan down.

Comment

Khan was shunned in boxing for his terrorist ties and hate

Khan could not get a meaningful fight in all of boxing at 140 or 147 and was shunned for what Khan represents terror so the this slaughter was arranged as Khan being sacrificed as a slab of bacon to the masses. Great.

Comment

Khan Doesn't Deserve That, But He's Pissed Off Fans Now Fighting The Best/Begging $$

He's gonna get blown up by Canelo. This is all about an $8M payday, in hopes he can jab and run for 12 rounds, not getting hurt in the meantime. Would have been the same plan fighting Floyd or Manny. Won't fight Thurman, Brook, Porter, Bradley or Provodnikov cause he can't pull $8M to avoid these guys for 12 rounds. He fought Algieri scared to get hit. He's in it for a payday, not to back up his talk and beat the best. Khan is no killer like James Kirkland!! Khan gets hurt fighting Canelo.

Comment

I sincerely hope Canelo ends Khan's career with a brutal KO.

Comment

Dirk Diggler UK got a lot of time on his hands now.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                      He's gonna get blown up by Canelo. This is all about an $8M payday, in hopes he can jab and run for 12 rounds, not getting hurt in the meantime. Would have been the same plan fighting Floyd or Manny. Won't fight Thurman, Brook, Porter, Bradley or Provodnikov cause he can't pull $8M to avoid these guys for 12 rounds. He fought Algieri scared to get hit. He's in it for a payday, not to back up his talk and beat the best. Khan is no killer like James Kirkland!! Khan gets hurt fighting Canelo.
                      Khans smart he knows he cant hang with any bangers but will take a brutal beating jus to get a **** load of money and if he loses to canelo everyone will just say its the weight so he can move back down and make another big payday with brook then hes done and retired a rich man....

the guy is smart for sure he will have cornershops all over the uk after this...

"glass khan newsagents" will be huge I an see it now

Comment

Working...
                      X