No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: De La Hoya, Hopkins Embrace Holly Holm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rousey is a hated villian all across America

Good for Rousey getting KO'd and humiliated in shame and disgrace. Cyborg would have destroyed Rousey 4 years ago by Ko also but was prevented from getting near the fake fraud untalented Rousey. Rousey fought all bums anyway in the fake padded sham record of nothings being arm barred. A KO'd Rousey gives hope to All America.

Comment

Oscar be like: "So you like wrestling women Holly? Well have I got a deal for you. Come back to my hotel room and check out my not so secret wardrobe."

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Holly was cordial to oscar, but you can tell she didnt want to hug him, after he went against holm and even put ronda on the cover instead of holm, holm was never appreciated in boxing, nit a single promoter put her on any major undercard, holms manager even reached out to golden boy and they never returned calls, it should have been holm in the cover of ring mag, the title should have been can former boxing champion dethrone ronda rousey?
        This

Also Holly looked surprisingly good last night, neither are super attractive but I never not once saw Rousey and thought to myself "damn". Not that Rousey is ugly though.

Comment

Holly defeated the evil Rousey

Thanks Holly for ending this fake career of the hated Rousey. Now Rousey cannot act and cannot fight. great. And the huge mole is still there. Wonder how long that knuckle dragging moron boyfriend Travis Clowne the wife beating dim wit clueless loser himself hangs around Rousey now?

Comment

Holm looks uncomfortable. You can tell she didn't want to hug Oscar.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

I wonder what's going through Holm's mind, "Jesus this **** can't even hug, I'm sure as **** he can't **** either...."

oscar says "give me a break holly, I want to see you try to get a boner after youve railed 4 lines of high grade cocaine"

Comment

Originally posted by Rawford View Post
                Promoter Fishnet had a plan :Come on Holly ,let's do it!

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

I wonder what's going through Holm's mind, "Jesus this **** can't even hug, I'm sure as **** he can't **** either...."

now Im not a body language expert.... but Im pretty sure not hugging back and crossed arms means "I dont want to ****ing talk to you guys"

Comment

LMAO, Holm looks like she is loving the hug.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    oscar says "give me a break holly, I want to see you try to get a boner after youve railed 4 lines of high grade cocaine"
                    I don't think Holly likes fishnets on her females doe.

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    now Im not a body language expert.... but Im pretty sure not hugging back and crossed arms means "I dont want to ****ing talk to you guys"
                    She was hugging Oscar like he had a scorching case of scabies....

Comment

the funniest thing is reading these comments nobody gave a **** about holly Holms until she ko Rondo

Comment

Working...
                      X