Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In a battle of will and heart who wins? Maidana or Rios?? (140)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give it to Bam Bam. Maidana's weakness is when u meat him on the inside (assuming u have either the speed or power to make him cover up). His punches r always wide and looping, and he catches u when u try to get away from him, which gives him room to land his shots. That's why he always hits his opponents behind the head whenever they're on the inside, he doesn't know how to shorten them up and generate power at the same time.

Bam Bam would massacre him on the inside, and I can't think of any reason he'd have to back up, and inadvertently give Maidana room to swing

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Maiadana's punches are too wide. I got rios by tko 8.

Amazing fight though.....
      You know, it's one of those fights I don't even think would be all that competitive. Even Antillion has more skills than Maidana. I see Rios walking all over him, stopping him.

Comment

I go for Maidana but I see Rios has the chance too. But this fight is a guaranteed war!

Comment

Yes this fight should be considerd for early 2012.

Comment

maidana easy fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
              I give it to Bam Bam. Maidana's weakness is when u meat him on the inside (assuming u have either the speed or power to make him cover up). His punches r always wide and looping, and he catches u when u try to get away from him, which gives him room to land his shots. That's why he always hits his opponents behind the head whenever they're on the inside, he doesn't know how to shorten them up and generate power at the same time.

Bam Bam would massacre him on the inside, and I can't think of any reason he'd have to back up, and inadvertently give Maidana room to swing
              Gd point, it would be whether rios has the chin to stay in proximity of maidana, maidana would probably knocked down a few times too but just keep coming...

Comment

Working...
              X