No announcement yet.

The Dirrell brothers are going to end up as the greatest brother duo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    So this wouldnt be much of an achievement, would it Checky?

All joking aside, Im a fan of Andre. Hes the most talented 168lber when he is on his game. Never seen his brother.
    Well it might not be long till you see him. Anthony won his eliminator last night and is the automatic for the winner of Ward/Froch.

Comment

so their gonna be better than the spinks

Comment

The Ali brothers are the greatest boxing duo although Muhammad pulls so much weight he makes up for his bro

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Andre is quicker but what else does he do better than Anthony? Anthony is a big puncher, more accurate and has better footwork. Andre might have better defense but Anthony usually is in a good sport where he isn't going to get hit.

did i watch a different anthony dirrel last night?

Comment

Did you forget about Leon and Michael Spinks?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              What other Fat Yank brothers are there?
              Hey bud, UK women are that fattest in Europe. Look it up.

Look to thine own eye...those in glass houses...insert the appropriate quote.

Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                can people please list other american brothers (half decent pref)
                The brothers Gibbons, Baer and Quarry amongst others.

Comment

I think Anthony is better too, exept he waits too long to counterpunch. But I don't see him running for his life like his brother might.

Comment

in American boxing history. Andre is very good but his brother is deadly.
                    Now to the subject at hand.

Don't know if I'd go this far, but I thought Tony looked good last night as well. Yeah he was pretty much fightin' a can, but he did what he was supposed to and not having seen him before it was a nice introduction. I liked his style. More of a puncher/boxer than a boxer puncher. He'll be alot of fun if he can keep it up as his opposition improves.

Was excited as well to hear them mention Andres return to the ring. Here's hoping that they win alot of great fights.

War Dirrel Bros!!

Comment

Andre is quicker but what else does he do better than Anthony? Anthony is a big puncher, more accurate and has better footwork. Andre might have better defense but Anthony usually is in a good sport where he isn't going to get hit.
                      better footwork?? i didnt see much footwork last night

Comment

Working...
                      X