Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok lads if Tyson Fury retired right now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    How high on the list of atg heavys do you rank him?

Personally I'd say right at top 25 based on his schooling of an atg heavy wlad which is something no one has ever done to wlad in his entire career. His sheer size makes him trouble for any hw of any era and he's got vastly underrated speed.
    Yep, Right up there with Buster Douglas and Leon Spinks.

Comment

Originally posted by ..,Krusher,.. View Post
      When Fury gets knocked out in the rematch or knocked out by Joshua/Wilder I'll revive this **** thread for future laughs.

is that alright with you lad? don't be a bellend, we got enough trolls
      Are you fucking serious??????

Some new fish that's been here for 6 months is questioning my boxing knowledge?????

I've got more boxing acumen in my foreskin than you do in your entire brain lad believe that. Clearly you watch ESPN highlights and think you've understood the subtlety of boxing at the highest level. Fury is all that and goofs like you join a boxing site and think ranting about how floyds defense is leet or how manny has atg speed doesn't mean you know squat about the fight game. Come back and talk to me in few years when you've learned a few things poquito.

Comment

Are you fucking serious??????

Some new fish that's been here for 6 months is questioning my boxing knowledge?????

I've got more boxing acumen in my foreskin than you do in your entire brain lad believe that. Clearly you watch ESPN highlights and think you've understood the subtlety of boxing at the highest level. Fury is all that and goofs like you join a boxing site and think ranting about how big floyds defense is leet or how manny has atg speed doesn't mean you know squat about the fight game. Come back and talk to me in few years when you've learned a few things poquito.
        Brit bias is strong with this one..

Fury's performance was so great that half the audience fell asleep. He fought an old man that didn't throw punches period, the funniest of all he couldn't even knock him out

Comment

Right now, probably somewhere in between Ali and Tyson..................

Comment

Somewhere between 75-100 i think.

Comment

Don't be shocked if fury beats wlad until he quits on his stool.

Right now fury is prime and the best of a generation, the best since Lennox.

He body bags any heavy of this era.

Comment

Originally posted by ..,Krusher,..
                When Fury gets knocked out in the rematch or knocked out by Joshua/Wilder I'll revive this **** thread for future laughs.

is that alright with you lad? don't be a bellend, we got enough trolls
                Says the guy who predicted Wlad to KO Fury with the first punch he landed. I'll dig out some of your posts that you made in the original discussion thread. They're very amusing. YDKSAB.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Last edited by denium; 04-13-2016, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Says the guy who predicted Wlad to KO Fury with the first punch he landed. I'll dig out some of your posts that you made in the original discussion thread. They're very amusing. YDKSAB.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  Yes please dig up my stuff I'm waiting. Fury couldn't KO a 40 year old man who refused to throw punches, how pathetic right?

Comment

Don't be shocked if fury beats wlad until he quits on his stool.

Right now fury is prime and the best of a generation, the best since Lennox.

He body bags any heavy of this era.
                    I wonder what you're gonna say when he gets chopped down like a big tree when he fights wilder or Joshua

Comment

The fact that Wlad was beaten by Fury proves he isnt an ATG.
                      I like Wlad, but his 'performance' against Fury was totally pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                      X