Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander vs. Kell Brook: who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So in other words the TS is already coming up with the excuses once Brook loses. I guess it's good to get them out before the fight huh

Edit: anyone wanting to bet on the fight just message me. 20 billion on Alexander, I'll take a few bets

Comment

I voted Brook on points

Comment

Brook is a decent fighter but Devon Alexander is flat out better according to most the people on this forum every fighter is "overhyped"....this is what fans like me want a good competitive fight between 2 prime fighters!i reckon Alexander wins 8rd to 4

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Devon needed two robberies and he quit in another fight. Brook has won every fight he's been in.

I think it's a close to even matchup, Brook is probably a bit better. But even if Brook outboxes him, the officials will favor Devon and he'll win.
          You do realize who Devon has fought in comparison to Kell Brook, right? Once again people fall in love with prospects that haven't beat anyone of note and make them seem to be something they are not. In return we dog the fighters that have fought the best but have lost some of those fights.

Devon wins a UD and a fair one.

Comment

Its a 50/50 fight imo,Brook has a mountain to climb because he obviously needs a knockout too win,i hope he pulls it as he is much better for boxing than Alexander

Comment

brook is going to get punished. alex by ud

Comment

No doubt left in my mind, Brook is dominating this fight.

Comment

This is a good competitive matchup to look forward to, much better than the mismatch between Broner and Rees.

Comment

I think Alexander wins comfortably, i'm not sold on Brook, he looked awful against the Average Carson Jones, and outside of that he's not got any recognisable wins, and he's not young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X