Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that there's any legitimacy to this so called illuminati?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I'm most familiar with the parliamentary system but the US system works in a similar way. Senators and congressmen can lose their seats, presidents can fail to win a second term and in any case the US system limits presidents to two terms. In the West you simply do not get despotic governments that are perpetuated by strongarm at the behest of one man or group of men. Of course you counter-culture conspi******s like to say you do. Purely because you know that saying so is unlikely to net you the same harsh penalties you could expect if your claims were actually true.

You don't have to be bright to be elected. You only have to be popular. And he was popular enough to win in enough states to win the election, despite losing the popular vote against Al Gore. (Al Gore, I bet you're just a huge fan of him, right?) He also comes from a dynastic American political family and was previously Governor of a very populous State. He didn't come out of nowhere.

And where conspi******s lurk, antisemitism is never far behind.

Which people? Don't be candid. Are we referring to the unnamed people who secretly have all the power and are comfortable keeping this a secret? Do you think that those people exist? Are they all Jews, or just some of them?

If you were interested in learning a bit about history you might find out why. By the way "haven't got a job"? Soldier isn't a job now?

That's the Queen alright, always taking her limousine out for a spin to see the proles bow. After they do exactly what the government tells them of course.

You really don't have much of a clue about politics do you? Are you old enough to vote? I sincerely hope not.
    So that's how you become president,the only thing you need is to be popular,so that means that the majority of Americans are dumb?? Well voting for someone just because he's "popular" means you're not very smart.And define for us the word "popular"...I see nothing except stupidity in Bush..if that's why they voted for him just because he was popular then I feel sorry for the American people

I see you're scrambling down the usual non sense but when it comes to "Prince" Harry and his job as a soldier..I think he took the job (and for him it wouldn't be that hard to get a job) I think that's because he's a little racist prick which he proved over and over again..especially with his hitler salutes..or maybe he took the job because he thinks killing Muslims in Afghanistan will take out some of the anger he's got inside of him because his late mother used to date a Muslim (and she paid for it the royal way)

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
      100% of them are being dictated upon.

Lets set the border at the Business industry. These corporate owners virtually controls the government. so whatever is beneficial to them gets passed at congress even if it is against the benefit of the majority of the populace.

Do you not believe this?
      As I mentioned before the existence of industry lobbyists is not evidence of a secret cabal of rulers whose identity is unknown.

Industry lobbyists, special interest lobbyists, sponsorship by corporations and organisations and unions, none of this is secret. It's all a matter of record. I could even find the websites of associations of Professional lobbyists including a directory of individuals. Saying that the existence of lobbyists is evidence of secret societies telling politicians what to do is like saying the existence of law firms is evidence of secret societies telling judges what to do.

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
      So that's how you become president,the only thing you need is to be popular,so that means that the majority of Americans are dumb??
      That's not what I said at all.

Well voting for someone just because he's "popular" means you're not very smart.
      The ability to be popular is quite the skill. Not everyone can be popular.

And define for us the word "popular"
      "Liked, admired, or enjoyed by many people or by a particular person or group."

He had an ability to endear himself to a large section of the public which became a tremendous advantage as a politician.

...I see nothing except stupidity in Bush..
      And yet he managed to be elected Governor of Texas and President of the United States twice. I don't think Bush was terribly clever. Smarter than you obviously, but certainly not somebody who I would personally pick to run a country. But he had the ability to endear himself to a large enough section of the population to be elected.

I see you're scrambling down the usual non sense but when it comes to "Prince" Harry and his job as a soldier..I think he took the job (and for him it wouldn't be that hard to get a job) I think that's because he's a little racist prick
      He took the job in the military, not because joining as an officer is something of a tradition for Royals, but because he is a "little racist prick"? Amazing.

I wasn't solely talking about Harry anyway. Prince William flies rescue helicopters. What have you done of note?

or maybe he took the job because he thinks killing Muslims in Afghanistan will take out some of the anger he's got inside of him because his late mother used to date a Muslim (and she paid for it the royal way)

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        As I mentioned before the existence of industry lobbyists is not evidence of a secret cabal of rulers whose identity is unknown.

Industry lobbyists, special interest lobbyists, sponsorship by corporations and organisations and unions, none of this is secret. It's all a matter of record. I could even find the websites of associations of Professional lobbyists including a directory of individuals. Saying that the existence of lobbyists is evidence of secret societies telling politicians what to do is like saying the existence of law firms is evidence of secret societies telling judges what to do.

That's not what I said at all.

The ability to be popular is quite the skill. Not everyone can be popular.

He had an ability to endear himself to a large section of the public which became a tremendous advantage as a politician.

And yet he managed to be elected Governor of Texas and President of the United States twice. I don't think Bush was terribly clever. Smarter than you obviously, but certainly not somebody who I would personally pick to run a country. But he had the ability to endear himself to a large enough section of the population to be elected.

He took the job in the military, not because joining as an officer is something of a tradition for Royals, but because he is a "little racist prick"? Amazing.

I wasn't solely talking about Harry anyway. Prince William flies rescue helicopters. What have you done of note?

Well I know what I'm not doing,sit here all day long and talk non sense.I unlike you have a life..you should start going out a bit because you're delusional and live in a world which doesn't exist...

You're here 24/7 talking about stuff which makes no sense and the world according to you is a beautiful world where corruption doesn't exist especially when it comes to politicians that's why no one is invading is other countries and the world is such a peaceful place..

And yes you said people voted for bush because he was so popular..so that means the majority of voters in America are dumb and don't care about their country and a good life, but hey who cares about things like free health care..we have a popular president..by the looks of it they must of voted for obama because of his popular status as well,he promised them free health care 4 years ago..people are still waiting ....

You need to wake up or better go for a walk or do something just stop posting about the fantasy world you live in because what ever you say to me is non sense..I see the world for what it is

I got to go squeely..keep posting please...especially about the royals..they are so important to the world..they're doing lot's of good things for the Poms..things like living from the tax payers money and driving around waving to people hashashahhahahha

Comment

One last thing...

Yea he managed to be elected because of his daddy and the powerful people his daddy associates with..those are the same people you think/say don't exist..and anyone who "enjoyed" bush or the things he said/done must be mentally challenged...it's simple the votes were rigged big time..I'm sure there are some idiots who voted for him,no life having people like yourself who thought he was popular ...

Hey squeely for you from the "popular" guy

Comment

Well I know what I'm not doing,sit here all day long and talk non sense.I unlike you have a life..you should start going out a bit because you're delusional and live in a world which doesn't exist...
            Amazing.

You're here 24/7 talking about stuff which makes no sense and the world according to you is a beautiful world where corruption doesn't exist especially when it comes to politicians that's why no one is invading is other countries and the world is such a peaceful place..
            I never said that corruption doesn't exist. Remember you're not advocating corruption, you're promoting insanely complex and pointless plots involving... well, so far you've been reticent to say exactly who was involved. Perhaps you don't know.

One thing that is certain: The level of corruption we endure in the West (which includes the likes of Britian, Europe, Canada, the United States, Australia) is minuscule compared to corruption in places like India or DR Congo or Russia. And yet if pressed those are the very nations you would support against supposed Western tyranny.

The biggest irony is that you are free to make such accusations against relatively progressive nations because you are free to make such accusations. And if that sounds like a tautology to you it's because you lack sufficient knowledge about the world.

And yes you said people voted for bush because he was so popular..so that means the majority of voters in America are dumb and don't care about their country and a good life, but hey who cares about things like free health care..we have a popular president..
            If you knew anything about American politics you would know that healthcare is a contentious issue. I've been fortunate enough to live in two countries which both recognise healthcare as a basic human right. If you're not aware of the ideological struggle in the United States about healthcare then you haven't been paying attention.

by the looks of it they must of voted for obama because of his popular status as well,he promised them free health care 4 years ago..people are still waiting ....
            Obama is popular as well. Politicians tend to be. What do you say to an unpopular politician? "Yes I would like to supersize my meal."

You need to wake up or better go for a walk or do something just stop posting about the fantasy world you live in because what ever you say to me is non sense..I see the world for what it is
            Right now I'm staying up until 4am or so to prepare for starting night shift. Aside from maybe watching a movie or playing some video games I literally have nothing better to do than this. I'm interested in the world around me, which is perhaps just one of the reasons why I know so much more about it than you.

I got to go squeely..keep posting please...especially about the royals..they are so important to the world..they're doing lot's of good things for the Poms..things like living from the tax payers money and driving around waving to people hashashahhahahha
            Quick fact about the Royals. They cost the UK around £50 million per year. But that's in return for the British Exchequer receiving the benefits of the Crown Estates. The Crown Estates produce about £200 million per year. Net gain to the British taxpayers? £150 million annually.

The more you know...

One last thing...

Yea he managed to be elected because of his daddy and the powerful people his daddy associates with..those are the same people you think/say don't exist..and anyone who "enjoyed" bush or the things he said/done must be mentally challenged...it's simple the votes were rigged big time..I'm sure there are some idiots who voted for him,no life having people like yourself who thought he was popular ...
            I suppose one more ******ed conspiracy theory isn't going to damage you any further.

For the record he managed to be elected more times than "his daddy" did, what with George HW Bush losing his bid for a second term to Bill Clinton.

As for voting, I have never been and I am never likely to be a US citizen so I would not have been eligible to vote in those or any US elections. Had I been so eligible I would have voted for Gore and then for Kerry.

In my voting life in elections in the UK I have voted Labour twice and Conservative once. I owe no allegiance to any political party.

Comment

I don't really know what the hell the illuminati/Freemasons are, however I would like to know wtf is up with all this symbolism the pyramid/eye hand gestures etc. I am always seeing in music videos, movies and tv shows such as Breaking Bad.

I'm not religious so I don't believe in the devil or god either lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                I don't really know what the hell the illuminati/Freemasons are, however I would like to know wtf is up with all this symbolism the pyramid/eye hand gestures etc. I am always seeing in music videos, movies and tv shows such as Breaking Bad.

IMO its just people attempting to add mystique to themselves.

The hand eye pyramid gesture COULD be referencing popular illuminati conspiracy to whip up controversy and sell records, or maybe it refers to ancient God symbolism, OR as the hip hop artists explained its just a diamond shape.
                Either way, conspiracy nonsense is part of popular culture. Music videos and tv shows always jump on the band wagon. If they want people to think there is more meaning then there actually is, throw in some bizarre symbolism that is nice and obvious.

They think its art. Its very bad art at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post

Pyramids are an ancient symbol among humans. Why? Because if you start piling rocks on top of each other the very first stable structure you will produce is... that's right. A pyramid.

As for the hand symbol, if people really were showing off their support for our secret magical overlords with their hands they would make symbols that looked like tentacled horrors of the Great Old Ones. We can't do those with our hands though.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs

Didn't watch a single video and didn't have to.

Kanye West: I'm really happy for you, and I'm a let you finish. But the Kali worshiping Indian Thugees were the GREATEST SECRET SOCIETY OF ALL TIME!

Comment

Obama would never be in power if it wasn't for his zion-jew connections..we all know that America cares more about Israel than their own people...

Then go back to Bosnia and be ruled by three rotating presidents and good luck finding a job at 27% unemployment.

Comment

Working...
                      X